Jess’s splash and cover request thread (OPEN)

Now? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Tomorrow

1 Like

sorry i need it now because i wont be taking requests for the next three months

1 Like

Oof.

if youre not going to give me the details ill just not make your cover. not to be rude, but youre already making me not want to make a cover for you. so either give me the details, or go to another thread and not waste my time

1 Like

Preach.

1 Like

As an artist myself, the way jess handled it was a bit much, but if the artist requests you to provide the information straight away then it’s generally within good reason. An artist has a right to refuse you and you, as a customer, do have to have respect toward the artist that is willing to, for free, take a chunk out of their day and to spend it on making something for you. “Not to be rude or anything”, but learn some manners and stop being such an entitled brat.

But not to be rude or anything.

Cheers,
R.

3 Likes

“Preach”? What does that mean :joy::joy:

We all have something wrong, you’re not ‘special’ just because you had an eating disorder.

No one’s going to give you sympathy when you’re acting like this.

Cheers,
R.

1 Like

Haha, funny.

Agh! Roblox is waiting for me! See ya later peeps!

Your profile is cute :smirk:

1 Like

It’s fine

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

@epy.queenie @Res @MystikLunaa and others who participating in ruining this thread. Please review our FAQ on flagging post’s as it is clear you haven’t read it or none of you would have included tons of off topic and inappropriate banter in this thread causing it to be closed.

Thread closed due to user’s spamming this thread with off topic banter and insults.

General Rules Broken: