Jessie's Art Shop! (Open)

It’s about time I make one of these. This might be a major flop. Before going onto requesting, there are some rules of course.
R U L E S
1. Please respect me and others on this thread.
2. If requesting use the password cake
3. Please give credit, my instagram is the same as my forums user.
6) Please don’t ask me when I will be done, because do you want me to rush and give you a sloppy mess? If not then don’t ask when I’ll be done with your request.

E X A M P L E S

anna
cutie

ok%20but%20this%20is%20pretty%20cute
DEVIL%20CREATURE%20THING
(yes I know these are all edits, I haven’t made covers/splashes yet)
2 extra exampes on my instagram! (my recents)

F O R M S

Covers
Amount of characters:
Character details:
Title:
Font:
Text colour:
Poses/animations:
Backround:
Outfit:
Type?(Small, Large or both):
Edited or drawn?:
Extra details:

Splashes
Type of splash?:
Backround:
Amount of characters:
Character details:
Font:
Text colour:
Poses/animations
Outfit:
Extra details:

Outlines (2 chars max)
Character details:
Poses/animations:
Backround:
Outfit(if wanted):
Extra details:

PFPS
Character details:
Pose:
Backround:
Outfit:
Extra details(freckles, rings etc):

EDITS (Max 2 chars)
Character details:
Pose(s):
Backround:
Outfit:
Extra details:

Lastly, if anyone requests here I guess I’ll have a waiting list!

W A I T I N G
L I S T:

Requests I’ve completed:
@SakuraCheam (PFP)
@CalyPhina (COVERS)

If I get too overwhelmed with requests I will close this until I’m finished all requests.
Thank you for stopping by!

2 Likes
PFP Request Form

Character details:

Pose: something crazy or just winking
Background: anything purple and pretty
Extra details(freckles, rings etc): none, but maybe a Purple Heart on her cheek?

:grin: love your work, keep up the good work! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for requesting! :blush:

1 Like

@SakuraCheam your request is finished :slight_smile:
I think I interpreted it the wrong way though, when you said crazy I was thinking ‘out of her mind’. If you want a redo then please let me know!

1 Like

I love it! It’s looks like me everyday inside. :joy: but yeah I meant like weird crazy but nonetheless I love it! It’s my mood everyday soooo! :joy:

1 Like

Sksks me too. Glad you like it!

1 Like

Bump

Hey can I get a cover for my new story?
Amount of characters: two
Character details: the female MC has light skin, seductive arch eyebrows, straight fawn hair, upturned feline blue eyes, oval face, upturned nose, and full round terracotta lips she is wearing the black ridged moto jacket, gold pendant necklace, wedding sleeveless top (dusty purple), black shorts onsie bottom, and black beach day skater shoes. The Male MC has light skin, narrow eyebrows, cayenne boy bun hair, round piercing green eyes, defined triangle face, button nose, and uneven terracotta lips he is wearing vneck shirt (navy), he has a tattoo on his arm, black tight pants, and black hipster high top sneakers.
Title: Adventurous: L.A
Font: tbh I don’t really know I guess bold for the adventurous and then just regular for the l.a
Text color: anything that will be noticeable on my background I don’t care about the color
Poses/animations: I would like the female MC breathing in deep and the male MC wrapping his arms around her from behind
Background: ext. griffith park - day in zone two
Extra details: do you think you can make the female have a tear come out of her eye
Thanks a lot!
cake

1 Like

I’ll get to work on this after school! Thanks for requesting xoxo

1 Like

I just realized I forgot something on the form. Would you like a small cover, a big or both?

1 Like

Both please

1 Like

Okay! :heart:

1 Like

I’m about to work on it, but I have one more question, would you like it edited or drawn?

Tbh on don’t know the difference

1 Like

Here, I’ll show you my progress. . So far I’ve drawn the girl. Basically editing is just getting the image and pose and editing it on there and adding them extra details

1 Like

This is the girl. If you don’t like it and would rather have it edited please let me know before I carry on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like the way it’s looking!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m gonna start working on the male. I think I’ll have your covers done by tonight and if not tomorrow.

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

@CalyPhina your covers are ready! If you want anything changed please let me know, and also the arm overlay was made by @episode.uwe so please credit her as well.
Small cover:
ss
Large cover:
sss

1 Like