Jimze's Art Requests—CLOSED

Welcome to my request thread! I draw art scenes, covers, splashes, and more! Each section below has more information.

•••

ART SCENES

Examples

I can make realistic art scenes. If you request one, I will need you to be as detailed as possible. Please fill in the form below as completely as you can, as well as all other details you would like to see in your art scene. To request an art scene, you will need to be willing to wait. I can’t make a full, HD, detailed scene in a day. Also, please credit me either as @jimze on the Episode forums or @jim.ze on Instagram.
Art Scene Form
Name:
Instagram (if applicable):
Character Details:
Makeup, Freckles, Tattoos, etc.:
Character Pose:
Camera Angle:
Background:
Lighting:
Mood:
No. of Zones:
What’s Happening?:
Story Title (only if it’s already released):
Brief Story Synopsis (opt.):
Other Info?:

Example Form

Name: Jimze
Instagram (if applicable): @jim.ze
Character Details (screenshots are sufficient):

Makeup, Freckles, Tattoos, etc.: no
Character Pose: sleeping peacefully on a blue couch with a red jacket draped across her body
Camera Angle: like a person actually looking down at her from the side of the couch
Background:

Lighting: bluish silver; moonlight streaming in from the window
Mood: calm, ethereal
No. of Zones: 1
What’s Happening? (what is provoking this art scene?): The girl’s boyfriend is watching her sleep on the couch, admiring her beauty
Story Title (only if it’s already released): Mia
Other Info?:

•••

COVER ART

Examples

Realistic:

Style:

These will be hand-drawn, like the art scenes. You may request “realistic” or “style”. Please note that realistic will take longer, so if you are in a rush, you may want to go with style. To request a cover, simply fill out the form and include all other details you would like to see in your cover. You will also need to be willing to wait. Even if you choose style, it will still take a while due to the fact that I want to make you the best cover possible. Please credit me as @jimze on the Episode forums or @jim.ze on Instagram.
Cover Form
Name:
Instagram (if applicable):
Small Cover or Large Cover:
Realistic or Style:
Character Details:
Character Pose:
Camera Angle:
Background:
Lighting:
Mood:
Text (color, type of font, what it will say):
Story Title (only if it’s already released):
Other Info?:

Example Form

Name: Jimze
Instagram (if applicable): @jim.ze
Small Cover or Large Cover: large
Realistic or Style: Style
Character Details (screenshots are sufficient):
Character Pose: sprinting after a red kangaroo with a frustrated expression
Camera Angle: from the side like an observer next to her
Background:

Lighting: harsh yellow sunlight coming from the upper right corner
Mood: funny, drama
Text: bright yellow with brown outline and brown giraffe spots, bold and bubbly and crooked in italics, “ON THE RUN” at the top and in smaller letters at the bottom, “BY NOBODY”
Story Title (only if it’s already released): On the Run
Other Info?:

•••

SPLASHES

Examples

For a splash, simply fill in the exact same form for the covers, as well as details about the text you want on it. Remember to credit me as @jimze on the Episode forums or @jim.ze on Instagram.

•••

RULES (ongoing list)

1. Please please PLEASE credit me! It takes time and effort to make every request, and I don’t want someone to just take the art, slap it on their cover to get reads, and not credit me for drawing it.
  2. Be patient. I have a life outside of the Episode forums, and most of my work is done on the weekends. I’ll probably take at least a week to finish your art. If you can’t wait that long, then request in “Style” or try to find someone who can do it faster.
  3. I am not accepting requests depicting s*x, violence/gore, other NSFW/inappropriate content, or anything else that violates the Episode guidelines, nor am I making art for stories that center around those themes.
  4. If I tell you that I cannot make your request, which is very rare, please respect that. Don’t pester me or flag me or complain. I will tell you why I rejected it, and I will gladly elaborate on my reason upon polite questioning.
  5. You have a deadline of seven days to respond. I often have people who request something, then don’t reply when I ask them a question. If you do this, I’ll have to cancel your request.

•••

If you want to request art, just fulfill the requirements above and PM them to me. Please provide as much detail as possible, as well as a date to finish if you need to. I will see if I can fulfill your request.

Slots Taken:

1. Sophbee
  2. Rylie
  3. Myaa
  4. Rosella233

Waiting List:

1. Heartbreaker1011
  2. chanel.3pisode
  3. alexb

Another note: I do the vast majority of my art on the weekend. That means that, depending on when you request, your art may take from 2 days to 3 weeks (most likely the latter). Just remember that unless I tell you that I can’t, I will finish your art eventually. If you need your art by a certain date, just mention that date to me, and I’ll try to complete it on time.

Happy requesting! :wink:

I requested :heart:

Hey! Do you have an Instagram?

Request spot taken. :heart:

Yep, @jim.ze

Is my slot saved?

Yup! Just reply or PM the details, and I’ll be happy to help.!

Well, I’d loveee to request anyways!

Thanks!

Spots are now CLOSED!

Are they closed now… or now?
I mean :joy:
Was I the last one or do I have to wait :joy:

You’re the last one, sorry I made that unclear :sweat_smile:

It’s fine :joy:

I just want to say, I really like your drawing of John Laurens :joy:

Thanks! :grin:

Np, you’re really good!

All spots are now open!

@jimze
Could you give me some tips

Sure! What do you want to know?

:o ok firstly your art is amAzIng I’m raging

Anyway

Can I have a realistic art scene? I want a man that looks something like this:

Maybe do semi-realistic? So it looks realistic but still has an episode feel to it, you know? If you don’t know, sorry I’m not a good teacher his eye color is blue, hair is black

For the background, just a gradient grayish is fine. Obviously his mood is like… troublesome smirk lol. Also in 3 zones, if you could

I basically want everything to look like this except for the light on the side of his face… that isn’t necessary and you don’t need to add the stubble. Maybe just make the lighting darker all around :stuck_out_tongue:
If you can do this I greatly appreciate it, and keep up the good work!