JOIN A SHORT STORY WRITING GROUP **OPEN** 🔥

Do you want to help write a short story? Filled with everything you and your partner want? If that’s the case come join this short story writing group. Together we’ll focus on making a short story catering to all our ideas. Only advanced coders and writers will be accepted. Before we start the story will have 3-5 episodes as it is a short story. Here are open placements:

1. Director (@Shani_Theo)
  2. Co-director (@Secretz_lol)
  3. Story Plot Developer (FREE)
  4. Story Plot Developer (FREE)

HOW TO APPLY:

1. The placement you want.
  2. Why you deserve that placement.
  3. A link to a story you have already published.

We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

:fire::fire::fire:

What if I haven’t publish a story yet?

1 Like

Is there any chance you could give us a draft of a story/coding? As we need to base your level of coding.

1 Like

Your application has been accepted, you can help if I have any errors with the script. :smile:

1 Like

Ok, thanks!

Once we do get a team, I’ll make a group chat. :fire:

1 Like

Bumping.

HI! I wanna join this group but I can’t find the application? And I haven’t published any stories (ones that are deleted).

1 Like

Im interested.

1. Story plot developer.
  2. I’m passionate about writing, and I feel that I can bring a new level of uniqueness to the group.
  3. I published my first story at the end of May. Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
1 Like

Just PM us with an extract of your coding/writing. We’d love to hear back from you soon. :fire:

We’ll get back you soon, we can’t wait to see your skills of being a story plot developer. :fire:

1 Like

Thank you!!

Okay thanks !!!

I want to be a plot developer!

Writing is my number one hobby along with reading. And I love bringing characters to life and devolving a new story for the community.

I have not written any stories yet, but i have a few in the making

1 Like

I would like to apply! I can help with writing and coding, but mainly writing if that’s okay! (Writing aka being a story plot developer I guess.)
I love writing and I am really committed., also super active.
I have published a story but that was a few years back… I can send you an example of my newest work through pm if you’d like?

1 Like

@Shani_Theo

Sorry for the long wait, just send us a short extract of your work. :heart:

Okay. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hello?

if the plot developer is still open, i would love to help.

I have had lessons in plot development, so I know a lot of tricks and ways to make an interesting plot, side plots, and how to work out a good conflict. I will ask a lot of opinion and always ask if everybody is okay with it. Just tell me what you need and how much options, and I’ll be your girl :wink: