Join Episode 11 Today!

Hi! My name is Adam! I am the founder of a new Episode Writing Group, Episode 11!

I am currently searching for some recruits!:

Roles
  1. Writers
  2. Coders
  3. Artists

I am excited to be able to collaborate with you amazing writers and come up with awesome stories!

-Adam K., Founder of Episode 11

2 Likes

Hey Adam! I’m interested in joining your group. Do you have any more information you can give me?

1 Like

Yeah! So we will be based on Discord. I had a few ideas in mind, but I really enjoy collaborating with other writers, and making 1 really good story. Then again, I’m not the best coder, lol, so I’d need some of those, and I could always request, but I want consistent art, so I want a few artists working with the team the whole way through the story…

But yeah we have channels for ideas, and when we want to choose an idea, we kinda compromise, y’know? Then after we choose a final idea, we put it in a channel and work on smaller details (basically a pitch to an outline), and then we map out where we want it to go, and start mapping epiode’s out, and stuff like that.

1 Like

I would be interested in joining episode 11.

1 Like

Okay!

What position would you be assuming?

I would assume the roll of artist for things like covers and backgrounds.

1 Like

role*

Okay! Could I see some of your art examples?

hie, i am intrested in joining… its intresting… i want to apply for writer.

1 Like

Okay!

1 Like

So… am I in?

How will it work?

1 Like

Yeah! So we will be based on Discord. I had a few ideas in mind, but I really enjoy collaborating with other writers, and making 1 really good story. Then again, I’m not the best coder, lol, so I’d need some of those, and I could always request, but I want consistent art, so I want a few artists working with the team the whole way through the story…
But yeah we have channels for ideas, and when we want to choose an idea, we kinda compromise, y’know? Then after we choose a final idea, we put it in a channel and work on smaller details (basically a pitch to an outline), and then we map out where we want it to go, and start mapping epiode’s out, and stuff like that.

1 Like

Okay… so what’s your discord id ?

1 Like

We can talk there and discuss…

1 Like

We can talk there and discuss… send me your discord id an

1 Like

Hi! I would be interested in writing/coding. The problem is that I’m a little rusty in coding since I just came back from a long hiatus. Still, I would love to join your group, if there’s is still room.

1 Like

Gah, i’m sure your coding is gonna be fine!

everyone I am compiling a list of all the members so far, thank you!

1 Like