Join here new writers, Welcome

All the budding writers believe in your stories. We are here to help each other:) Love ya
:kissing_heart:

12 Likes

Hey I’m Avriel.
I’m a new author too! I don’t have many reads but I do believe in myself :heart:

7 Likes

You have to believe in yourself and keep going:) I am writing my very first story and it will take a while to publish all my chapters. I am here to help:) I have made another IG account solely for episode purposes which is

michijunecreations
:heart:

2 Likes

I sent you a request on IG!

1 Like

im a new writer too. i just spent all night getting started on coding for my story. how has writing urs been?

2 Likes

When you have a real enthusiasm for what you do, coding is a lot of fun.
We all have so much to learn. :hugs:

2 Likes

yeah it was fun learning how the code works for it and all. and yep we have a lot to learn!

2 Likes

I look forward to reading your stories!

1 Like

aw, wow, thank you sm. i am interested in reading yours as well! if you want to share any contact information so we can play each others story later, thatd be great. my discord is mouthy#9192 if you have one of those

Haha, I don’t have that.
We can connect via Instagram or forums.

1 Like

lol sounds good! i dont have an instagram dedicated to episode so we can just connect here for now

2 Likes

I am learning and writing together and it’s fun✌🏻

2 Likes

Let’s connect🤝🏻

1 Like

yes🤝

im going to follow you on my old stargirl game instagram if that is ok

i’ll make that an episode ig since stargirl hasnt been working (though i heard its coming back so ive been patiently waiting to be able to post about stargirl on there again, but i should just move onto episode for now)

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is for Episode authors. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Im kinda and kinda not new but I need support

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I am also a new writer myself and I have just started coding my first episode story too although it can be difficult I still enjoy it! I have a fond audience on my Instagram who support me but still it’s kinda scary writing my own story :eyes:

4 Likes

I’m a new writer too, I just started to make my first story but still having little issues since I get no ideas in what to write about, whenever I write an idea, I find out there’s a story very similar to mine, and it’s kind of hard to make one unique :((

1 Like

Hey, I am so happy you made this post. I would love to join and help everyone with the coding with whatever I can. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m newish. I started writing in 2020, gave up for 2 years then picked it back up this last January. Since then I went from 37 reads to almost 500 and on my second story. It feels like a huge milestone for me. I’m just proud of myseld for writing again and all I learned.

2 Likes