Join positive LGBTQ+ empowerment with a chance to appear in my story!

Quotes work! Ray, you will be in episode 6. Again, hasn’t yet been written, but I’ll let you know when it is released.

1 Like

Oh this sounds like a lovely idea!

Name: Wiley

What would you like to say? (Don’t make it too long): Don’t feel as if there’s something wrong with you if you can’t love someone romantically. There’s all sorts of love out there, remember that.

(Specifically for all my fellow aro-aces. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve come across the concept in media that everyone is supposed to fall in love and want to have sex and if you don’t, well, you’re broken :roll_eyes:)

What do you look like?:

Body: Neutral 04
Brow: Round Medium (Black Dark)
Hair: Over Shoulder Braid (Black Dark)
Eyes: Deepset Downturned (Brown Black)
Face: Square Defined
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Small Heart (Neutral Medium Nude Matte)

New%20Project

2 Likes

I love that! This beautiful message will be in episode 7. It hasn’t been written yet, but I will let you know when it is released.

1 Like

That sounds awesome! Thank you!

Body: Copper 04
Eyebrow: Round Thin High
Eyebrow Color: Black Dark
Hair: Dreads Braided
Hair Color: Black Dark
Nose: Broad Wide
Mouth: Full Heart Pouty
Mouth Color: Neutral Medium Nude Matte
Eye: Deepest Almond
Eye Color: Brown Dark

Quote: They’re are serial killers on the loose, what’s so wrong with being gay. Love who you want, you don’t affect me.

or

It doesn’t matter who you love, it’s if they’re worthy of you
Outfit

2 Likes

Nice! What name should I put?

2 Likes

Estherr.

Then Estherr, you will be in episode 8. I will let you know when it is released.

1 Like

I’d love to be in one (if I’m not already to late oof) image

1 Like

Of course! Just fill out the form and I’ll put you in episode 9.

Name: Cass
What I would say: Life is an experiment…have fun with it.

Description:

Body: Gold 03
Brow: Arched Natural (black)
Hair: Side part curly Asymmetrical (black)
Eyes: Female generic (black)
Face: Diamond
Lips: Full heart pouty (Rose light nude gloss)

1 Like

Great! Cass, I will let you know when your episode (episode 9) is released.

:prideheart: For everyone else thinking of joining, there are 11 spaces left but I am taking extras even after all spaces are filled :prideheart:

2 Likes

@Bella5248 when is your story going to be released? :blush:

1 Like

@Forever1201 I was really hoping to release it DAYS ago but it’s taking forever to get this background approved. The first three episodes are done so I’m hoping that this background can be approved tomorrow so I can get the story out?? When it does get released, I will post an update here to let you know though. :+1:

1 Like

Alright

:prideheart: UPDATE!!! : ( @Forever1201 @cece_hunter @xXMagicalUnicornXx ) Episodes 1-3 have officially been released and ( @Charming ) episode 4 is now in production! :prideheart:

ALSO: I would love to hear my reader’s thoughts on my story so if you have any criticism or just compliments, direct it here: ABSOLUTELY NOT GAY criticism and/or compliments here!

4 Likes

I read and love your story :blush: thank u for including me :heart:

1 Like

I want to be in the story soo here

Name: Elenna

What would you like to say? (Don’t make it too long): It doesn’t matter who you love, if you want to love somebody with same sex then let it be. Be natural and be who you are. You are loved so don’t be afraid.

What do you look like?:

Description:

Body: Copper 01
Brow: Arched Natural Scar (black jet)
Hair: Long Straight Loose Solid (Black Jet)
Eyes: Deepset Almond (Blue Aqua)
Face: Diamond
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Pink Warm Matte)

Clothing:

1 Like

Awesome!

I’d love to support in any way I can. Thank you for making a story like this! :sparkling_heart:

Name: Daniel

Dialogue: Don’t be afraid of your sexuality—it’s a part of your identity. Your being. Learn to embrace it, and you’ll realize self-love and acceptance.

Appearance:

Details:
Body: Rose 04
Brow: Furrowed Straight S (Black Dark)
Hair: Medium Wavy Messy (Warm Pink)
Eyes: Deepset Downturned Lidded (Brown Light)
Face: Square Defined
Nose: Straight Pointed
Lips: Full Heart Natural (Rose Light Nude
Gloss)

Clothing:

1 Like