I have this idea to help new writers getting their first reads, by making a writers circle.
To join the circle, you will have to follow the rules below.
Before promoting your own story:
- You must pick one story from this tread and read at least 3 chapters. (No, you can’t pick your own…)
- If a story is not recommended by anybody yet, you must pick that story.
- Then you will enter the name of the story and the name of the author and ad a link to the story.
- You must write two things you recommend about this story. - Don’t giveaway spoilers though!
- If you like the story you read, please recommend it in other treads and add it to your bookshelf.
Now you can promote your own story.
As I start this tread, naturally there are no stories to pick form in this tread.
So I’ll start by promoting a story I’m just reading. So here goes:
I really love her way of welcoming the reader into a totally different world. And the plot is really surprising and mysterious. So if you are looking for some mysteries about eastern ancient tribes, this is a must read!
Now to my own story:
Title: Every Family has it’s Secrets
Author: Cat Danois
Description: Jessica Jacksons life is about to change, when she discovers the family secrets…
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)