Joint stories for friends

opinion
general
community

I have many friends who also write on episode. Some with experience and some just starting out. One of my friends who writes stories as a hobby asked if we could make a story together. The idea sounds like a lot of fun so we decided to make an account together but are having trouble. She already has an account to read stories and follow authors. Wouldn’t it be good if writers could come together to to create a story using their own accounts? One script both parties could have access to and publish together where the story is on both parties profile.

Hi @SophieH and welcome to the Episode forums. Please take the time to review our feature request guidelines and make any needed changes to your thread so it doesn’t get closed or deleted. Also feel free to check out our Welcome, Start Here sub forum for all the info and assistance you need regarding the Episode Forums. You can also reach out to myself or our forum moderator @Sydney_H with any forum related questions you might have. Thanks! :smile::peace_symbol:

Thank you. I’m going to look at the links now :grin:

Support!

Check this:

:heart:

That’s so cool :smile:

Yeah, that would help a lot!

Duplicate request closed. Refer to original request. :wink: