Jordan's art shop🌈

What you can request from Jordan…

• Profile picture

• Cover (just tell me if it’s a large or small cover.)

• An art scene

• Overlays

• Backgrounds

If you’re requesting something that needs to be drawn I only do ink. There are only 3 available slots for requests so request something while I’m still open. Just remember to give credit to me by using my Instagram (j.episode.j) or my name on the forums.

What you can request from Bonnie…

• Splashes

• Covers

• Custom poses

• Profile pictures

Anything that needs to be drawn Bonnie can do in any style (including classic. She’ll take two to three requests at a time so make sure you request something while there’s still an opening. Just remember to give credit to her by using her Instagram (bonnie_tube) or here name on the forums (Bonswayout)

What you can request from sky…

• Covers

• Profile Pictures

• Art Scenes

• Character Cards

Anything that needs to be drawn by Sky can be done in ink and Limelight. She can take up to 3 requests so make sure you send in a request while she still has open slots. But remember to give credit to here with her Instagram (epi.sky01) or her name on the forums (Epi.Sky)

If you specifically want one of us to take your request let us know but if not it will be done by either one of us .

7 Likes

hi. i’m writing my first story and I will appreciate every help that i can get.
my MC is a CEO in a very successful company.
i need an office background with overlays so she can have meetings there.
(i think for the overlays - a desk and maybe 2 chair in front).
and i also need a reception with overlay please.
the story is LL

1 Like

Okay I’ll starts it now

thank you so so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there aren’t many choices when it comes to backgrounds for bedrooms. I’m just wondering would you be able to possibly create a background with a picture I send? if not, that’s okay. x

1 Like

I can do that just send me the picture.

1 Like

Sorry I sent the wrong thing to you

1 Like

Ah, so you mean you can’t edit something based off a picture? x

1 Like

I can sorry about confusing you can you send me the picture tho

1 Like

If this isn’t what you want please let me know so I can fix it also did you want another desk for a receptionist?

No problem! x
It doesn’t have to be exact, but the loft bunk bed style is kind of what I am going for. Also, if this isn’t too much can you replace the three pictures with something else?
thank you so, so, so much!!! xxx

first. thank you for your hard work.
it looks amazing, I love it. :heart_eyes:
I just want to make sure that I understand how to use it.so, the one that empty is the background and then I’ll put the layers?

And about the my other request, yes I need a reception desk for one receptionist . it’s for the scenes before entering to the office. I need for this too background and layers.
I loves it to be in light colors , but if it’s not possible it’s okay. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes that’s how you use it so you need a reception desk and a background (sorry I just want to make sure I’m getting it right.)

So do you just want me to make the picture the size of a background and change the pictures if that’s right do you have the pictures you want or a idea of what you want so I can get them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes please.

1 Like

Yep, I want you to change the size to a background size and then change the pictures to pictures of nature. use these or something similiar:

1 Like

1 Like

Ahh thank you!! It’s perfect. xxx
How am I giving you credit?

Wow, It looks amazing!!!
thank you, thank you!! :slight_smile:
you are very talented :heart_eyes:
I just want to make sure about the credit, it’s j.episode. ?