Josh needs a girlfriend

Hello Guys!!

Okay, this may be a tad silly but, if you’ve read my story When She Came my funny/easy go lucky fun character Josh has a mystery girl no one has met yet. I have not created her character. I’m creating this thread in the hopes that you guys can help me out!

So here’s my proposal, I would like to feature YOUR character in my story!! All you have to do is follow me on IG @deedee.writes and send my your character details! You will be featured in the prom episode of my story. In return for the gracious gift of you!! I will follow you on IG. I will read your story and give a shoutout in my story as well as my Instagram.

Now to be fair the person choosing the winner will not be me. It will be my son for this was his idea!
If you have not read my story, I hope you do.

Josh is a fun-loving guy he can be a little annoying as many people can. But he would never want to see you hurt.

Thanks Guys! I appreciate the help!!

8 Likes

I can help!! :revolving_hearts:

Thanks! :heart:
Be sure to send a link of your story so i can read it too

2 Likes

1 Like

Here’s this character

I followed you :two_hearts:

1 Like
My character

I already follow you on Instagram. :blush:

1 Like
Astrid

Her board

OR

Brook

Her board

Thx @/hollywood.episode for da boards :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

sorry I just had to use the boards :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

sorry for @ you Holly! :scream:

2 Likes

Even if I alas am not destined to be the mysterious girl, :joy: here’s my dts if you need a background character too.

:purple_heart:

1 Like

Or even as extras if needed :blush: lol

Ashley

creds: @ hollywooodsedits in IG

or

Avery

creds: @ hollywooodsedits in IG

1 Like

Here you go

My son is actually having a hard time choosing! Haha I may use some of you as background if it becomes too challenging for him. lol Thank you guys!! Make sure to follow me @deedee.writes and read my story When She Came if you haven’t yet. If you have and enjoyed it tell your friends to read too!! They can also get in on the action!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I have read your story and I really like it :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I’m glad you enjoyed it!!

Here’s mine

Elena

Moodboard

Elena Moodboard

1 Like

Your welcome :blush:

1 Like

josh is really hott too :rofl: :blob_hearts:
here mine’s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like