Josie's new and improved Art and Help Shop!

I will need it in a couple weeks is that okay ? :persevere:

Hi. Can I have a 420x580 and a 966x642 cover please.
Style - Episode Ink
Character Info -
Body - Light
Brows - Seductive Arch
Hair - Diva Curls
Hair Color - Chestnut
Eyes - Upturned Bold
Eye Color - Blue
Face - Oval
Nose - Perky
Lips - Classic
Lip Color - Orange Crush
Outfit -
Deep V Short Dress Cabernet
Small Fishnets
Calf Boots Black
Black Peacoat

Pose - idle_hold_gun
Can I have a gun in her hand please?
Background - Any dark alley
Can I have the words Poison Rayne next to her please?
If you cannot do this thatā€™s fine! Thank you anyways

1 Like

Of course!

Would you like this edited or drawn?

Nope!

I got a few art scene requests I made a post with of my requests itā€™s fine if youā€™re unable to do any of these requests of mine,

but here they are vv

Art Scenes I need hereā€¦

I have messaged someone else enquiring but looks like she only does covers and splashes, Iā€™ll understand if you donā€™t want to take on my requests.

Edited 1 Iā€™ve gotten a reply from this person and she said sheā€™ll give it a go. Iā€™ll get back to you if I need.

Edited 2 @Josie.Writes Iā€™m still in need of art scenes if youā€™re able to do them

1 Like

Heya, I PMed you my request. Is it okay if i know how youā€™re going with it?

1 Like

I donā€™t mind whatever looks best!!

Hey! Can I please request a background?

I would like it to be similar to this but could you please add some more trees at the front? Just so that I can put some characters there without them looking like they are floating on waterā€¦
please Let me know if you can do itā€¦ and also how long will you need? Just a rough idea so I know when to come back and check?
THANKS!

1 Like

@Melissa.H I decided to yours right away, is this ok? Iā€™m still learning about background edits.

Completed Request

Everyone else, donā€™t worry your requests are being done but I still need to do some things.

1 Like

Wow thank u so much. Its amazing! :hugs:

1 Like

@Kmayber Your request is complete! Want anything changed?

Completed Request

2 Likes

Oh my gosh thank you!!! It looks amazing!!

1 Like

@Lexxie your request is complete! Want anything changed?

Completed Request

Hey Josie!

Are you still taking cover requests?

2 Likes

thatā€™s perfect thank you!!!

2 Likes

Yep! :grin:

1 Like

Yay great! I love your art!! :heart_eyes:

Iā€™ll send you the details right now.

1 Like

What you want - A small and large cover

Style - My story is a romance so a suitable vibe

Character info -

Character 1 - Limelight Male
Body: Rose 03
Brow: Round Medium, Dark Brown
Hair: Messy Undercut, Dark Brown
Eyes: Male Deep Sunken, Hazel Dark
Face: Square Jaw
Nose: Straight Pointed
Mouth: Medium Straight Natural, Pink Beige Matte
Outfit: Medallion Quilted Lace Up Shoes Leatherbrown Beige, Duffle Jacket Cable Knitted Sweater Cotton Grey Black, Slacks Casual Fitted Wool Neutral Burnt

Character 2: Limelight Female
Body: Rose 02
Brow: Round Medium, Dark Brown
Hair: Long Feathered Bangs Blunt, Ginger Red
Eyes: Round Downturned Wide, Blue Green
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Mouth: Medium Heart Natural, Pink Beige Matte
Outfit: Ankle Lengthtight Grey Black, Knitted Cap Cable Pom Pom Wool White Ivory, Loose Frill Scarf Cottonplaid Grey Warm, Military Style Peplum Jacket Pleated Bottom Cotton Blue Raven, Quilted Studded Laceup Quilted Pattern Ankle Boots Leather Brown Sable, Crew T Shirt Cotton Gray, Freckles Heavy (00-03)

Background - EXT. CHESTNUT HILL DOWNTOWN 2 - NIGHT with Snow

Pose - Iā€™ll leave this up to you :wink: Anything kinda romantic where theyā€™re holding each other or looking at each other will do. They should be made waist-up for the small cover. (For the large cover, either that or full length will do)

My story is called ā€˜When the Petal Fallsā€™ so Iā€™d like that written in a pretty kind of cursive font. Please make sure itā€™s big enough that it can be read even if the story cover is somewhat minimized. (Basically, just make it big xD) Iā€™d also like my name, ā€˜aprilishā€™ (please donā€™t capitalize the a) printed below in a pretty small font.

And yeah, that seems to be about it. :joy: I hope itā€™s doable. Let me know if you need any other details.

Also, Iā€™d really appreciate if you could send me a copy of the covers with just the art- no titles.

Thank you so much for your time! Looking forward to seeing them! (Approximately how long will it take? Thereā€™s really no hurry but Iā€™m just so excited :rofl:)

1 Like

Probably a few days - a few weeks at most No longer than that :wink:

2 Likes