Josie's new and improved Art and Help Shop!

Yay great! I love your art!! :heart_eyes:

I’ll send you the details right now.

What you want - A small and large cover

Style - My story is a romance so a suitable vibe

Character info -

Character 1 - Limelight Male
Body: Rose 03
Brow: Round Medium, Dark Brown
Hair: Messy Undercut, Dark Brown
Eyes: Male Deep Sunken, Hazel Dark
Face: Square Jaw
Nose: Straight Pointed
Mouth: Medium Straight Natural, Pink Beige Matte
Outfit: Medallion Quilted Lace Up Shoes Leatherbrown Beige, Duffle Jacket Cable Knitted Sweater Cotton Grey Black, Slacks Casual Fitted Wool Neutral Burnt

Character 2: Limelight Female
Body: Rose 02
Brow: Round Medium, Dark Brown
Hair: Long Feathered Bangs Blunt, Ginger Red
Eyes: Round Downturned Wide, Blue Green
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Mouth: Medium Heart Natural, Pink Beige Matte
Outfit: Ankle Lengthtight Grey Black, Knitted Cap Cable Pom Pom Wool White Ivory, Loose Frill Scarf Cottonplaid Grey Warm, Military Style Peplum Jacket Pleated Bottom Cotton Blue Raven, Quilted Studded Laceup Quilted Pattern Ankle Boots Leather Brown Sable, Crew T Shirt Cotton Gray, Freckles Heavy (00-03)

Background - EXT. CHESTNUT HILL DOWNTOWN 2 - NIGHT with Snow

Pose - I’ll leave this up to you :wink: Anything kinda romantic where they’re holding each other or looking at each other will do. They should be made waist-up for the small cover. (For the large cover, either that or full length will do)

My story is called ‘When the Petal Falls’ so I’d like that written in a pretty kind of cursive font. Please make sure it’s big enough that it can be read even if the story cover is somewhat minimized. (Basically, just make it big xD) I’d also like my name, ‘aprilish’ (please don’t capitalize the a) printed below in a pretty small font.

And yeah, that seems to be about it. :joy: I hope it’s doable. Let me know if you need any other details.

Also, I’d really appreciate if you could send me a copy of the covers with just the art- no titles.

Thank you so much for your time! Looking forward to seeing them! (Approximately how long will it take? There’s really no hurry but I’m just so excited :rofl:)

Probably a few days - a few weeks at most No longer than that :wink:

Hey, Josie, there’s one other thing I forgot to mention: I’d really appreciate if you could find a way to add a rose with a falling petal somewhere on the side. I don’t know if it’ll become too much, but it kinda goes with the title and plot of my story so :sweat_smile: