Joyous Art [OPEN]

Hi everyone!

You might remember this shop from the old forum. While I ended up being overwhelmed in the original shop, I have some time on my hands now and decided to open a shop on the brand new forum for the time being!

RULES

1. Do not request the same cover or splash from another shop once you’ve requested from me. This is rude to both me and the other cover artist.
  2. Wait at least five days before inquiring after your request.
  3. Provide me with pictures of your characters performing the desired action. If you really don’t know how to do this, then I can do it for you.
  4. Use the exact form I have provided below, otherwise I won’t accept your request. In the “anything else” section, be sure to tell me your favourite food so I know you read the rules.
  5. If you notice the request batch is full, please wait until there is an opening before requesting.

EXAMPLES

LARGE COVER.

SMALL COVER.

SPLASH.

WTSCs2 TSCs

COVER FORM

Story title:
Description:
Type of cover: (Do you want a large or small cover? Both?)
Other text: (Anything else do you want written on the cover?)
Characters: (Limit of four characters)
Background: (Give me an idea of what you want the background to be; a school setting, home setting, etc.)
Genres: (What type of story is it? Comedy? Angst? Romance?)
Specifics: (How do you want the cover to look? Do you have an idea for the placement of the characters?)
Anything else:

SPLASH FORM

Text:
Background: (Give me an idea of what you want the background to be; a school setting, home setting, etc.)
Mood/Theme: (What mood or theme do you want the splash to convey? Comedy? Angst? Romance?)
Specifics: (How do you want the splash to look?)
Anything else:

REQUEST BATCH

I will only be accepting 5 requests for this batch.

1. Empty
  2. Empty
  3. Empty
  4. Empty
  5. Empty

Hello! :wave:

Story title: Fantastical: Sei
Description: It’s about a “retrieval mission” crew who need to infiltrate a holy temple and retrieve an artifact before another hostile kingdom gets to it.
Type of cover: (Do you want a large or small cover? Both?) Both small and large cover, please
Other text: (Anything else do you want written on the cover?) monalla ( author name )

Background: (Give me an idea of what you want the background to be; a school setting, home setting, etc.) Something fantastical? I don’t think a place background would suit so maybe something more mystical with blue tones?
Genres: (What type of story is it? Comedy? Angst? Romance?) Fantasy
Specifics: (How do you want the cover to look? Do you have an idea for the placement of the characters?) If the character could be a bit transparent, like she is fading in the background, please.
And if you could add this symbol on the cover too:

Anything else: Ice cream

Thank you! :blush:

Your request is accepted! I’ll have the covers done in a few days. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey!
So, I need a loading cover for my story, which I haven’t requested from anywhere else.

Story title: “Submerged Souls.”

Description: When Selena Everlandz’s job takes her to an old-fashioned land run by a monarchy, will she end up with justice or a crown?

Type of cover: (Do you want a large or small cover? Both?) So basically a splash sized cover… If that makes any sense…

Other text: (Anything else do you want written on the cover?) “Submerged Souls”

Background: (Give me an idea of what you want the background to be; a school setting, home setting, etc.) I would think like a quiet, romantic setting. Maybe dark, nude shades like purple or mauve. It’s not much of a setting…

Genres: (What type of story is it? Comedy? Angst? Romance?) Action/Drama

Specifics: (How do you want the cover to look? Do you have an idea for the placement of the characters?) I imagined them hugging each other or something similar…
Something like that with a different bg…

Anything else: Pizza and mint chocolate chip ice cream… :blush:
[/quote]

Your request is accepted!

However, if you want the characters hugging each other on this loading cover — which is much larger than the small cover — I’ll need a bigger picture of them hugging to work with. Is there any way you can provide that for me?

@Gaea This might be a little different from what you asked for, but I hope you like the covers! If you need anything changed, though, let me know!

COVERS.

fssmall

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

fslarge

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

2 Likes

I love it so much, thank you! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh wait.
A loading cover is a large cover right? I think I messed up, lol. I wanted a bg the size of a splash for my story intro… I’m so sorry for the confusion…
Thank you, btw!

Don’t worry, I understood what you meant! It’s just that the dimensions for a splash is 640x1136, compared to a small cover, which is 420x580. Which is why the picture you gave me of your characters hugging would look very small on the ‘splash cover.’

So if you could provide me with a bigger picture, that’d be very appreciated!

Oh, okay.
I’m sorry I couldn’t get the full dimensions, but this one was pretty close.

Again, I’m so sorry. I hope this is okay though.