Jp & Cats Artistic Forge! 🎨🏰

Hey everyone, guess whose back!!! Me and @Catniss

Welcome to Jp & Cats Artistic Forge! :art::european_castle:

drawing made by ladymesk

Hail, noble ladies, and noble men. Step into the enchanted realm of Jp & Cats Artistic Forge! Prepare to be spellbound as our mystical artisans, Lady Jpassen and Lady Catniss, wield their creative magic to bring your visions to life. :star2::crystal_ball:

Meet Our enchantresses Team:

Our shared IG (must follow)
jpassen_catniss_artistic_forge

:cherry_blossom: Lady Jpassen
Instagram: Jpassen_episode (for art),
Jpassen_writes (for Author)

What Lady Jpassen Can Do:

:books: R4Rs: Let’s exchange spells! Up to three chapters, fill out the form for R4Rs.

:gem: G4Gs: Stories with a skip option preferred not mandatory, fill out the form for G4Gs.

:memo: Story Reviews: Delve into your tale with traditional or critical reviews. Dialogue in a Google docs makes it easier. (Below I have explained the different type of reviews I do)

:paintbrush: Edits: Pfp edits, art scenes, character cards, overlays, cc cards, splashes, covers (large or small).

:dress: Outfits: Design assistance based on age, theme, and gender.

:cherry_blossom: Lady Catniss
Instagram: Catniss_epi

What Lady Catniss Can Do:

:framed_picture: Spot Templates: Episode Background Spot Templates and Personal Backgrounds.

:spiral_notepad: Menus: Need Tappable menus, make sure to grab free backgrounds and buttons, or make sure to have permission to share on IG and to use them.

:cyclone: Zooms: Add some enchantment to your story scenes, provide pre-coded scene and background.

:clapper: Videos edits: Capture special scenes or chapters, send screenshots or recordings via Google Cauldron.

:performing_arts: Overlays: Elevate your story with cool effects, send overlays and placement in a Google Cauldron.

What both of us can do:

:loudspeaker: Story Shoutouts: Want a shoutout for your story? Provide the details and get featured!
:loudspeaker: Account Shoutouts: Want a shoutout for your account? Provide the details and get featured!

:scroll: Enchanting Rules of the Realm:

WE ONLY TAKE FREE BACKGROUNDS please give the link of where you found the bg you want! Or if its from a drive show proof that you are given permission to use it!

Please don’t forget to tag us in your form.

1. Honor the Magic of Credit: Bestow shimmering credits in each chapter or IG post where our art dances in your tale.

2. The Watermark’s Enchantment: Respect our watermarks; if needed, ask for placement adjustments.

3. Threading the Ethical Path: Wander not between the threads of artistry; seek not duplicates of our magical works.

4. Graceful Words and Deeds: Speak kindly and respectfully; critiques are welcomed with understanding.

5. A Dance of Requests and Changes: Embrace modifications and understand some requests may be unattainable.

6. Theft Shalt Not Tolerate: Lay claim not to our creations, lest peril finds thee.

7. Insta-Inscriptions: Share thy Instagram handle for tags in our posts.

8. Magical Gateway Passphrase: Whisper the secret passphrase in your form to unlock the gateway to artistry.

Password: Realms of wonder

:scroll: The Scrolls of Waiting:

Lady Jpassen’s Waiting List

Lady Catniss’s Waiting List

Please Conceal Thy Individual Details: Utilize the veil of “hide details” to shroud your particulars. Copy and paste the enchanted forum precisely as written, and the artists shall weave their spells upon your canvas. LPrepare to embark on a magical journey, where the enchantment of Jp & Cats Artistic Forge shall transform your tales into realms of wonder! :milky_way::sparkles:

How to blur

How to hide Items

Forms

Jpassen Forms

Edited PFP

Profile Picture (PFP) Editing Request Form
Blur Password

1. Character Limit:
• I only create PFPs with one character.

2. Character Details:
• Describe the character you’d like for your PFP, including their appearance, personality, and any specific features.

3. Outfit:
• Choose an outfit from the Episode catalog for your character. I do not create custom outfits.

4. Background:
• Specify your preferred background for the PFP. Please note that we only use backgrounds from the following sources:

:white_large_square: Episode Catalog
:white_large_square: Free Image Site (provide link for verification)
:white_large_square: Google Drive (provide permission link)
:white_large_square: PNG Background

5. Pose Reference:
• Select the desired pose for your PFP:

:white_large_square: Bust Up
:white_large_square: Waist Up
:white_large_square: Full Body

• Please provide a photo reference of the pose. I do not accept descriptions unless they are very simple, as a photo reference ensures accuracy.

6. Lighting and Mood:
• Describe the lighting and mood you’d like for your PFP (e.g., light, dark, romantic).

7. Deadline:
• Do you have a deadline for this edit? If so, please specify.

8. Contact Information:
• Forums Name:
• If you want me to send me your edit to email address please pm me privately write down yes or no here before pming me:
• Social Media Handle (optional):

9. Consent:
• By submitting this form, you confirm that you have the right to request edits for the provided character and images.
• I have the right to post any of these images on any of my social media (If you need me to wait I can, just give me a date when I can post).

Edited Artscene

Edited Art Scene Request Form
Blur Password

1. Number of Characters:
• Specify the number of characters you’d like in your edited art scene:

:white_large_square: One Character
:white_large_square: Two Characters

:white_large_square: Bust up
:white_large_square: Half body
:white_large_square: Full body

2. Character Details:
• Describe each character in detail, including their appearance, personality, and any specific features.

3. Outfit:
• Choose outfits from the Episode catalog for your characters. I do not create custom outfits.

4. Background:
• Specify your preferred background for the art scene. I use backgrounds from the following sources:

:white_large_square: Episode Catalog

5. Pose Reference:
• Please provide a photo reference of the pose for each character. This ensures accuracy in depiction.

6. Lighting and Mood:
• Describe the lighting and mood you’d like for your art scene (e.g., light, dark, romantic).

7. Deadline:

8. Contact Information:
• Forums Name:
• If you want me to send me your edit to email address please pm me privately write down yes or no here before pming me:

9. Consent:
• By submitting this form, you confirm that you have the right to request edits for the provided character and images.
• I have the right to post any of these images on any of my social media (If you need me to wait I can, just give me a date when I can post).

Edited Cover

Cover Editing Request Form
Blur Password

1. Type of Edit:
:white_large_square: Large Cover
:white_large_square: Small Cover

:white_large_square: Bust up
:white_large_square: Full body

2. Number of Characters:
• Specify the number of characters you’d like in your cover: (I only go up to three characters in a cover)

:white_large_square: Three Characters

3. Character Details:
• Describe each character in detail, including their appearance, personality, and any specific features.

4. Outfit:
• Choose outfits from the Episode catalog for your characters. I do not create custom outfits.

5. Background:
• Specify your preferred background for the art scene. I use backgrounds from the following sources:

:white_large_square: Episode Catalog (give name of background)
:white_large_square: Google Drive (provide permission link and pm me the bg)

6. Pose Reference:
• Please provide a photo reference of the pose for each character. This ensures accuracy in depiction.

7. Lighting and Mood:
• Describe the lighting and mood you’d like for your art scene (e.g., light, dark, romantic).

8. Deadline:

9. Contact Information:
• Forums Name:

10. Consent:

Splash

Explanation:
A splash is a graphic typically used in Episode stories for announcements like “This story uses strong language” or “Follow me on IG.”

1. Type of Splash:
:white_large_square: Warning (e.g., strong language, mature themes)
:white_large_square: Social Media Promotion (e.g., Follow me on IG)
:white_large_square: Other (please specify):

2. Text Details:
• Provide the exact text you want on the splash.
• Specify the exact font you want (please provide a link if it’s a custom font).
• Specify the exact color for the text.

3. Background:
• Provide the background for the splash. Choose one of the following:
:white_large_square: Episode Catalog (please name the background)
:white_large_square: Free Online Image Background (must be from sites like Unsplash, Freepik, etc.)

4. Character Details (if applicable):
• Provide details of your character(s) to be included in the splash (if you want them here if not say N/A:
• Outfit (please specify items from the Episode catalog):
• Pose (can be a custom pose or an Episode pose, please specify):

5. Overlays:
• Specify any overlays you want to be included in the splash (e.g., social media icons).

6. Contact Information:
• Forums Name:
• Email for PM (yes/no):

7. Deadline:
• Do you have a deadline for this splash? If so, please specify.

8. Consent:
• By submitting this form, you confirm that you have the right to request this splash with the provided materials.
• I have the right to post any of these splashes on any of my social media. If you need me to wait, please give a date when I can post.

CC card

Character Customization (CC) Card Request Form
Password blur

Explanation:
A CC card is a graphic used in Episode stories to guide readers on how to customize their characters. This form is for requesting a personalized CC card for your story.

1. Font and Color Theme:
• Specify the type of font you want for the text on the CC card.
• Choose a color theme for the CC card.

2. Document Format:
• Specify if you want the CC card to be formatted as an Instagram post, Episode-sized graphic, or other format or editors choice.

3. Character Outfit:
• Describe the outfit you want your character to wear in the CC card. Please give out the names of the outfits, I do not make custom.
• Specify if you want the outfit to be included in the CC card.

4. Likes/Dislikes (Optional):
• If desired, provide any likes or dislikes for your character if you want that on your card, if not write N/A (e.g., favorite color, hobbies).

5. Background:
• Choose a background for the CC card. Options include Episode catalog backgrounds or free online image backgrounds (must have permission to use/share).

6. Overlays (Optional):
• Specify any overlays you want to be included in the CC card (e.g., arrows pointing to customizable features, Social media icons,)

7. Contact Information:
• Forums Name:
• Email for PM (yes/no):

8. Deadline:
• Do you have a deadline for this CC card? If so, please specify.

9. Consent:
• By submitting this form, you confirm that you have the right to request this CC card with the provided materials.
• I have the right to post any of these CC cards on any of my social media. If you need me to wait, please give a date when I can post.

Overlays

Overlay Request Form
Blur Password:

1. Type of Overlay:
:white_large_square: Text Overlay
:white_large_square: Custom Overlay
:white_large_square: Cutout Overlay
:white_large_square: Button Overlay

2. Text Overlay Details:
• Font:
• Color:
• Text Size:
• Text Content:

3. Custom Overlay Details:
• Description of Custom Item (e.g., coffee cup, food tray):
• Desired Colors:

4. Cutout Overlay Details:
• What do you want the cut outs to be (ex: the tv, the couch)
• From what zone?
• Background Source:
:white_large_square: Episode Forums (provide background name)

5. Button Overlay Details:
• Theme:
• Text Color:
• Font:
• Button Text and Elements (e.g., Skip, CC, Play, Points):
• Additional Elements Attached (if any):

6. Deadline:

7. Contact Information:
• Forums Name:

8. Consent:
• I have the right to post any of these images on any of my social media (If you need me to wait I can, just give me a date when I can post)

Outfits

Outfit Request Form
Blur Password:

1. Type of Outfit:
:white_large_square: Female
:white_large_square: Male
:white_large_square: Other (please specify)

2. Theme:
• Choose the theme for the outfits:

:white_large_square: Date Night
:white_large_square: School
:white_large_square: Casual
:white_large_square: Formal
:white_large_square: Party
:white_large_square: Work
:white_large_square: Other (please specify)

Age Group:
• Specify the age group for the outfits:

:white_large_square: Child
:white_large_square: Teenager
:white_large_square: Adult

4. Number of Outfits:
• Specify the number of outfits you need:

5. Additional Details:
• Any specific preferences or details you’d like to include about the outfits:

6. Deadline:
• Do you have a deadline for this request? If so, please specify.

7. Contact Information:
• Forums Name:

8. Consent:
• I have the right to post any of these images on any of my social media (If you need me to wait I can, just give me a date when I can post)

Story Reviews

Review Request Form
Blur password:

1. Type of Review:
• All reviews will be in a google docs and sent to the author privately. I will however, post on Instagram screen shots of certain parts of your story and write out a little message about what I thought of your story, however your score and review will be private.

:white_large_square: Critical Review
:white_large_square: Traditional Story Review

2. Dialogue Script:
• Please provide your dialogue script in a Google Docs format. This helps ensure accurate assessment and allows for corrections of any grammatical errors if needed.

3. Review Type Explanation:

1. Critical Review:

Summary: Briefly summarizing the main plot points and key elements of the story to provide context for readers.
Analysis: Critically evaluating the content, including character development, plot structure, and thematic elements. Assessing the effectiveness of storytelling techniques and narrative choices.
Engagement: Reflecting on personal engagement with the story, including thoughts on pacing, suspense, and emotional resonance.
Visual and Aesthetic Elements: Evaluating directing and coding style, suggesting improvements for visual appeal and immersive storytelling.
Character Analysis: Evaluating the development, complexity, and relatability of characters.
Spell Check and Grammar Checking: Ensuring clear and error-free communication.
Conclusion: Drawing conclusions about overall strengths and weaknesses, providing recommendations for potential readers.

1. Traditional Story Review:

Introduction: Evaluating description and cover art effectiveness.
Summary: Providing a concise overview without revealing major spoilers.
Analysis of Plot: Assessing plot structure, pacing, and coherence.
Themes and Messages: Exploring underlying themes and social commentary.
Writing Style or Direction: Evaluating dialogue, narration, and overall writing style.
Music and Sound: Assessing the use of music and sound effects.
Emotional Impact: Reflecting on the story’s ability to evoke emotions.
Conclusion and Recommendation: Summarizing assessment and providing recommendations.

4. Deadline:
• Do you have a deadline for this request? If so, please specify.

5. Contact Information:
• Forums Name:

6. Consent:
• I have the right to post any of these images on any of my social media

Jpassen’s Examples!

PFPS

Covers

Splashes

CC Cards

Catniss Forms

Spot Temps

Spot Temp Request Form
Password (blur)

1. Number of Characters:
•Specify the number of characters you’d like in your Spot Temp:
:white_large_square: Three Characters
:white_large_square: Other (please specify):

3. Approximate Age of Characters:
• Provide the approximate age of each character.

4. Actions:
• Specify if you want the characters doing anything specific (e.g., drinking, dancing, etc.).

5. Background:
• Specify your preferred background for the Spot Temp.
Choose one of the following:
:white_large_square: Custom Background (proof of permission required or indicate if you made it)
:white_large_square: Free Online Image Background (must be from sites like Unsplash, Freepik, etc.)

6. Effects:
• Do you want any special effects (e.g., light zooms, overlays, etc.)? If so, please specify.

7. Deadline:
• Do you have a deadline for this spot temp? If so, please specify.

8. Contact Information:
• Forums Name:

9. Consent:
•By submitting this form, you confirm that you have the right to request edits for the provided characters and images.
• I have the right to post any of these images on any of my social media. If you need me to wait, please give a date when I can post.

Zoom Enhancement

Zoom Enhancement Request Form
Password (blur)

1. Type of Enhancement:
:white_large_square: Specific Scene
:white_large_square: Entire Chapter

2. Description of Scene/Chapter:
• Provide a brief description of the scene or chapter that you want enhanced with zooms.

3. Purpose of Zooms:
• Describe the purpose of the zooms (e.g., to emphasize emotion, highlight action, focus on details).

4. Specific Moments for Zooms:
• Indicate specific moments or dialogue lines where you want the zooms to be applied.

5. Backgrounds:
• Provide details or names of the backgrounds used in the scene/chapter. Giving backgrounds and overlays are a must!

6. Additional Details:
• Mention any additional details or elements that could help in enhancing the scene/chapter with zooms.

7. Script Submission:
• Please PM me your script that you want fixed, along with any backgrounds and additional information that might help.

8. Deadline:
• Do you have a deadline for these enhancements? If so, please specify.

9. Contact Information:
• Forums Name:
• If you want me to send your enhanced script to an email address, please PM me privately. Write down ‘yes’ or ‘no’ here before PMing me:

10. Consent:
• By submitting this form, you confirm that you have the right to request enhancements for the provided script and backgrounds.
• I have the right to post any of these enhancements on any of my social media. If you need me to wait, please give a date when I can post.

Menus

Menu Request Form
Password (blur)

Explanation:
A menu in Episode stories is typically an interface with buttons that appear at the beginning or end of a chapter. At the beginning, menus might include options like “Skip,” “Customize,” and “Start.” At the end, they often feature options such as “Points,” “Q&A,” and “Support.”

1. Menu Type:
:white_large_square: Beginning of Chapter
:white_large_square: End of Chapter

2. Buttons Needed:
• Please specify which buttons you need for your menu (e.g., Skip, Customize, Start, Points, Q&A, Support).

1. Background:
    • Provide the background for the menu. Choose one of the following:

4. Overlays:
• Indicate if you need overlays for the buttons. You can either:
:white_large_square: Request to make overlays (feel free to ask jpassen or another creator)
:white_large_square: Provide your own overlays

5. Special Effects:
• Do you want any special effects for your menu (e.g., animations, transitions)? If so, please specify.

6. Additional Details:
• Mention any additional details or elements that could help in creating the menu.

7. Deadline:
• Do you have a deadline for this menu? If so, please specify.

8. Contact Information:
• Forums Name:
• If you want me to send your menu to an email address, please PM me privately. Write down ‘yes’ or ‘no’ here before PMing me:

9. Consent:
• By submitting this form, you confirm that you have the right to request this menu with the provided background and overlays.
• I have the right to post any of these menus on any of my social media. If you need me to wait, please give a date when I can post.

Video Edits

Video Edit Request Form

1. Purpose of Video Edit:
:white_large_square: Intro to Your Story
:white_large_square: Cover Art Reveal
:white_large_square: Specific Chapter of the Story

2. Description:
• Provide a brief description of what you want to achieve with this video edit.

3. Screenshots/Video Recordings:
• Since I am new to video editing, please provide your own screenshots or video recordings of the different scenes from your story.

4. Duration:
• Specify the desired length of the video edit (e.g., 30 seconds, 1 minute).

5. Background Music:
• Do you have any specific background music in mind? If so, please provide the details or a link.

6. Text/Overlay Details:
• Indicate any text or overlay details you want to include in the video (e.g., title, credits, special effects).

7. Effects:
• Specify any special effects you would like in the video (e.g., transitions, animations).

8. Deadline:
• Do you have a deadline for this video edit? If so, please specify.

9. Contact Information:
•Forums Name:
• If you want me to send your video edit to an email address, please PM me privately. Write down ‘yes’ or ‘no’ here before PMing me:

10. Consent:
• By submitting this form, you confirm that you have the right to request this video edit with the provided materials.
• I have the right to post any of these video edits on any of my social media. If you need me to wait, please give a date when I can post.

Overlays

Overlay Help Request Form
Password (blur)

Explanation:
This form is for requesting assistance with coding overlays into your Episode story. It is not for creating the overlays themselves but for integrating them effectively within your script.

1. Description of Overlays:
• Provide a brief description of the overlays you need help with (e.g., background elements, character props).

2. Purpose of Overlays:
• Explain the purpose of these overlays in your story (e.g., to enhance a scene, to add interactivity).

3. Overlay Files:
• Please attach the overlay files you need help with coding into your story.

4. Scene Details:
• Describe the scene(s) where you want to use the overlays, including any specific actions or interactions involving the overlays.

5. Coding Issues:
• Describe the specific issues or challenges you are facing with coding the overlays.

6. Desired Effects:
• Specify any desired effects for the overlays (e.g., fade in/out, move, scale).

7. Script Submission:
• Please PM me your script where the overlays need to be coded. Include relevant parts of your script to provide context.

8. Deadline:
• Do you have a deadline for this help? If so, please specify.

9. Contact Information:
• Forums Name:
• If you want me to send your coded script to an email address, please PM me privately. Write down ‘yes’ or ‘no’ here before PMing me:

10. Consent:
• By submitting this form, you confirm that you have the right to request help with coding the provided overlays.
• I have the right to post any of these coding solutions on any of my social media. If you need me to wait, please give a date when I can post.

Shared Forms

Story Shoutout

:loudspeaker: Story Shoutouts:
Want a shoutout for your story? Provide the details and get featured!

1. Story Title:
• Provide the title of your story.

2. Description:*
• Briefly describe your story.

3. Story Link:*
• Provide the link to your story.

4. Cover Art:
• Attach the cover art for your story.

5. Social Media Handle:
• Provide your social media handle for tagging.

6. Contact Information:
• Forums Name:
• Social Media Handle:
• Email for PM (yes/no):

Account Shoutout

:loudspeaker: Account Shoutouts:
Want a shoutout for your account? Provide the details and get featured!

1. Account Name:
• Provide the name of your account.

2. Description:
• Briefly describe why you want us to do an account shoutout.

3. Account Link:
• Provide the link to your account.

4. Profile Picture:
• Attach your profile picture.

5. Social Media Handle:
• Provide your social media handle for tagging.

6. Special Message:
• Include any special message you want in the shoutout.

7. Contact Information:
• Forums Name:
• Email for PM (yes/no):

23 Likes

Yay!! You guys are back! @Jpassen your edits are gorgeous!! You were my inspiration to start editing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartbeat: Good luck you two! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: I know soon the requests will start flooding in! :joy:

4 Likes

Glad to see you Guys are back! :yay: Congrats on opening your new shop and I wish you the best of luck! :butterfly:

3 Likes

Awe. You are so sweet girly :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. Thank you so much. And it’s good to be back to it. But that break was definitely needed :sweat_smile:. And hopefully they will.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I’ve followed you both on Instagram; I’m not sure what I’ll want yet but I’ll keep you in mind.

Summary

It’ll probably be for my story, Gifted.

4 Likes

Congrats on being back!
I would love to get 2 edited art scenes from @Jpassen (pose the same but girl will have 2 different outfits)

Realms of wonder

1. Number of Characters:
• Specify the number of characters you’d like in your edited art scene:

2. Character Details:

3. Outfit:

4. Background:

It’s from @/amepisode free drive: Parks - Google Drive
I would like EXT. PARK NIGHT 2nd zone

5. Pose Reference:

6. Lighting and Mood:
He fell on her, he’s embarrassed, she’s teasing him about it. He’s blushing from awkwardness, a little blush to her too. They have like a little intimate moment.

7. Deadline:
Nope! As I know it isn’t the most easiest thing tog do, no deadline.

8. Contact Information:
• Forums Name: KikiMoon
• If you want me to send me your edit to email address please pm me privately write down yes or no here before pming me: yes
• Social Media Handle (optional): @kikimoon_stories

9. Consent:
• By submitting this form, you confirm that you have the right to request edits for the provided character and images. Yes

3 Likes

My only concern with this as it says in @amepisode rules (correct me if I’m wrong Amepisode) that she doesn’t like people posting her images on Instagram.

I can do the edit but when I post on ig would it be ok if I used a different bg?

You might want to double check with her if it’s ok for you to use her bg for this edit before I do it

6 Likes

Hi, you are correct that my BG’s can’t be used in edits or art. Thank you for reading my terms and checking, it really is appreciated :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I would prefer it to be png format, so you wouldn’t need to add a background, but that is the bg I’m using in story, so I just wanted to show you how the scene would look like! 🩶

And yeah, you can use a different one. I usually publish without backgrounds so there are no problems : )

2 Likes

Thank you for responding quickly and Yw. Just wanted double confirmation before I did anything

1 Like

Ok, sounds good. I’ll start it soon then

2 Likes

(Drawing made by @Vampira)

@KikiMoon I have finished your request. As decided, I have given you your edit as a png since amepisode doesn’t allow edits ontop of her bgs.
I have made a couple of different versions for you.

I have made the full body versions for you with the two different outfit swaps,
Then two half body versions with the two different outfits
And I have made an Ig post size for you with an episode background so you can post it on your ig if you decide to do so.
Please pm me your email as you requested me to send this to your email.

Feel free to let me know if there are any changes you’d like.

Full Body Outfit One

KIKIMOON_OUTFIT_1

Full Body Outfit Two

KIKIMOON_OUTFIT2

Half Body Outfit One

Half Body Outfit Two

Ig Post

Please don’t forget to credit me using jpassen_episode on Ig and if you decide to post please tag Jpassen_catniss_artistic_forge and Jpassen_episode

6 Likes

Okay, my mouth has been open for the last 10 minutes. W.O.W.!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:Thank you so so much for your work and time! I am in love!:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:Credits will be given in story and on insta (with tagging)!

2 Likes

im glad you like them. thanks for being the first person to request!

2 Likes

Hello!

I love both of your works so excited to request from you both!

Password: Realms of wonder

Request Details
  1. Number of Characters: Two.
    Half body.
Character Details for Asa (Character 1)

Asa:
Body: Male Slim Body, Rose 03.
Brows: Arched Medium, Light Brown.
Hair: Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled, Warm White.
Eyes: Monolid Wide, Blue Green.
Face: Male Generic.
Nose: Aquiline Medium.
Lips: Full Lower Lip Sharp. Beige Rose.

Outfit for Asa:
Hoop Earring Silver Line Metal Grey Black.
Flannel Hoodie Combo Cotton Red.
Rolled Cuff Jeans Denim Faded Grey Dark.
Checkered Slip On Shoes Cotton Grey Black.
Freckles Heavy (08-10).

Character Details for Selene (Character 2)

Selene
Body: Female Soft Body, Rose 04.
Brows: Round Medium, Black Jet.
Hair: Over Shoulder Braid Hair Black Pink.
Eyes: Heavy Lid Upturned, Green Emerald.
Face: Heart Defined.
Nose: Round Button.
Lips: Small Heart, Neutral Medium Nude Gloss.

Outfit for Selene
Diamond Hoop Earrings Metal Complex Color (Brown True).
Turtleneck Inner Shirt Cotton Complex Color (Grey Black).
Oversized Boyfriend Leather Jacket Leather Complex Color (Grey Black).
Double Zipper Belted Skirt Flannel Red.
Sheer Tights Platform Boots Leather.

Character Personalities

Asa is a bit cold at first, he does flirt sometimes with MC but he is generally a grumpy guy. He is guarded.
Selene is carefree but also holds alot of secrets inside herself. She seems to be confident and friendly in social situations but secretly just wants to be left alone most of the time.

Background

Episode Catalogue: INT. ARCADE - NIGHT.

Pose Reference

I would love to have Selene winning the game in the foreground and then behind her Asa is reacting with his palm animation. He’s just annoyed that he lost.

Lighting and Mood

Selene’s face will be illuminated by the game and I kind of want it to seem a little bit romantic.

Deadline: I don’t have one! :slight_smile:
Contact Information: Forum Name: Alannah.writes
Social Media Contact: @Alannah.epi

1. Consent:
    I understand 100%.

Thank you so much! :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

thank you for filling out the form correctly too!

2 Likes

Thank you! :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

hey, I finished your edit!
Let me know if you need any changes. or pm me if youd like me to email this to you.
Please don’t forget to credit me using jpassen_episode on Ig and if you decide to post please tag Jpassen_catniss_artistic_forge and Jpassen_episode
And feel free to pm me whenever I can post this!

With Background

PNG

8 Likes

Hellooo! I would love to request a 2 character edited cover from @Jpassen please!
I love your work, keep at it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cover Editing Request Form

Realms of wonder

Request form

[1. Type of Edit:

:white_large_square: Small Cover

Story title : “Echoes of Deception” by D.Dwrites

2. Number of Characters:

3. Character Details:

Char 1 - Isabella details

Personality
Isabella is a sweet person, very sarcastic and determined, she is funny, smart, can be shy sometimes and she is held down by her sense of duty with her family, always does what they want no matter how she feels about it. Only a few people know her real self her real personality and one of them is Alex ( Male character 2)
Physical appearance

Female Generic Body - Copper 05
Straight Medium - Eyebrows - Dark brown
Long Wavy Blowout - Hair - Ash Blonde
Delicate Almond Falsies - Eyes - Brown sand
Square Defined - Face
Defined Natural - Nose
Full Round Pouty - Lips - Dark Apricot Gloss

Char 2 -Alexander details

Personality
Alexander is an EBI agent who is infiltrated in Isabella’s family. Usually he is very robotic, doesn’t show emotions very much and gives off very cold vibes, but his infiltrated persona is not like that at all, he is flirty with Isabella , sarcastic and has a sense of humour and likes to annoy her and slowly he embraces this new happy version of himself, Isabella makes him want to actually feel for once.
Physical appearence
Male Athletic Body - Rose 03
Round Medium - Eyebrows - Black Dark
Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled - Hair - Black Dark
Narrow Almond Deep Smiling - Eyes - Hazel
Square Defined - Face
Male Generic - Nose
Medium Straight Natural - Lips - Pink Peach Medium Matte

4. Outfit:

Isabella's Outfit

Stud Jewel Drop
Lock Necklace Metal Gold
Ruched Lace Off Shoulder Dress Cotton Complex Color (Pink)
Simple Heels Leather Black
Beauty Mark Mole Cheek

Alex's Outfit

Incognito Sunglasses Grey Black Plastic
EBI Ear Piece Polyester Navy Blue
EBI Id Badge Suit Jacket Polyester Navy Blue
Skinny Slacks Cotton Grey Black
Ankle Length Boots Leather Grey Dark
Freckles Heavy (04-07)

5. Background:

:white_large_square: Episode Catalog (give name of background)
EXT. PHILLY SKYLINE - NIGHT

6. Pose Reference:

Pose reference

I would like something like this, they are back to back, arms crossed, but difference is I want her to look like she is looking in his direction , Him doesn’t really matter since he is wearing shades but both of them gotta have like a cheecky flirty smirk if you know what I mean lol :sob:

7. Lighting and Mood:
I would like to be kind of dark, like following the city background lighting I gave and the mood is like tension and flirty
8. Deadline:
I have no specific deadline, take your time, NP at all!
9. Contact Information:
• Forums Name: D.Dwrites
• If you want me to send me your edit to email address please pm me privately write down yes or no here before pming me: no it’s fine
• Social Media Handle (optional): I don’t have insta yet

10. Consent:
• I have the right to post any of these images on any of my social media (If you need me to wait I can, just give me a date when I can post).]

2 Likes