Jpassen's and catniss Magic of Wonder ART SHOP Now Open (closed for now 😔)

Thank youuu :face_holding_back_tears::sparkles:

2 Likes

Wecomeeee :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello i would like to request a Edited Art scene from @OCEANIA
Password MAGIC

Style

LL

Number of characters

Character details & Outfit

Name: Apollo
Hair: Medium Waves Natural
Hair color: Black Dark
Eyes: Monolid Slender
Eye color: Ice blue
Eye brows: Black Dark
Eye brow color : Male Generic
Lips: Medium Straight Natural
Lip color: Fair Rose Matte
Face: Male Generic
Nose: Straight Pointed
Body: Male Generic Body
Skin : Rose 02
Scar: Scar Eye Left (08-10)

OUTFIT

Blazer Tux Shiny Crew Neck Silk Black
Ankle Boots Lace Up Leather Grey
Skinny Slacks Cotton Grey Black
Multi Cartilage Piercing Metal Silver

Pose

But Waist up plz.

download

Background

pv1_back_EXT__CAPE_THORN_CEMETERY___OVERCAST

But also Zoomed In by the vampire statue

2 Likes

Hey I’m sorry currently I’m not making any edits

2 Likes

Oh that is okay :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would check out @Goth here. She’s doing drawn art currently and her art is great.

5 Likes

I would but i am looking for edited art.

4 Likes

@OCEANIA is open for edits too

3 Likes

Thank you for recommending me!! :revolving_hearts::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

I am so sorry but i no longer do edited Art scenes

1 Like

Hey everyone…

We’ve got some news to share, and it’s not the happiest. We’ve decided to hit pause for a bit.

The truth is, we’re feeling a bit burnt out, and it’s time for a breather.

For those who had @Catniss and she accepted your request feel free to dm her with the link or bump the message u had as during it she took a break because she was burnt out and had no motivation on reading nor time .

As much as I don’t want to close the shop, I believe it’s the best move for now. I’ve been dealing with some personal issues, and it’s taking a toll, leaving me burnt out and too exhausted to give my best to the edits. The constant stream of editing projects has also made it challenging for me to focus on my own stories, and I need some time to regain that creative energy.

So, unfortunately, this is why we’ve decided to close, but just for now. This isn’t goodbye forever! We’re planning to reopen, likely in late January or February. Keep tabs on our IGs, @Catniss_epi and @Jpassen_episode, for updates or drop us a DM here.

Thanks a million for all your support, and we hope to see you in the new year when we launch the revamped shop. It’s going to be worth the wait!

@Sydney_H is there a possible way to pause the thread. not close it but like pause it.

10 Likes

Unfortunately, no. I can either close the thread or leave it open. However, you could request me to reopen the thread at some point in the future provided that it hasn’t been closed for over 30 days :smiley:

4 Likes

ok. I’ll wait for a few weeks before closing it then

5 Likes

Hey, I’m I’m sure everyone here understands, we’re all so grateful for all this shop has done for everyone! I hope you enjoy your time, Happy Holidays :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hi @AVeryniNe I hope you are okay. I don’t know if you have forgotten, but I had requested an art scene from you about a month or two ago, but I haven’t heard anything from you. Can you tell me what the status is please? Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I tried messaging he a long time ago about her requests and she never responded so I’m personally gonna cancel all of. @AVeryniNe requests.

I apologize for everyone who had a request from her. I don’t know what happened and why she’s not responding. But as for now this shop is no longer taking requests. We are closed until further notice

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you for telling us! :pray: (I also had a request by her)

2 Likes

of course and sorry about that again. Idk what happened.

You’re welcome

but yeah, this shop is closed for the holidays.

@OCEANIA, @Alima.episode, @episodeLynne, @Catniss and I wish all of you a Merry Christmas (if you celebrate) and Happy holidays.

keep a look out in January as @Catniss and I will be opening up a new shop thats going to be more community based than art hope to see everyone there!

7 Likes

Sounds good! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes