Jpassen's and catniss Magic of Wonder ART SHOP Now Open (closed for now 😔)

Hey. I finished ur art scene I apologize for being so late with it. A few issues popped up randomly and been focusing on those. I hope you like it. Let me know if u need any changes if not, don’t forget to credit me @jpassen_episode and if u have a IG drop the @ so I can tag u when I post.

7 Likes

Thank you @Jpassen I love it! I understand no harm done! :two_hearts: my IG @/shiv.episode

2 Likes

Hi! I would love for @Frey.251 to create a cover for me for the UL contest!

Password

MAGIC

Style

Limelight

Character details

Is two characters okay? A guy and a girl. Girl has medium length black hair and caramel skin and she’s wearing all black (I can send the outfit from episode). Guy is tan skin and you can choose his outfit color. Waist up.

Pose

Exactly like this, but make the girl taller up to like his ear.

Background

Plain dark purple (or you can make it a png and I’ll add the background and text since I know how to do that and I want the text behind them.

Extra Details

Girl should look annoyed, have a nose stud, and the guy should be looking down at her, like in the pose.

Deadline

Probably by December 31st for it has time to be approved.

Thanks so much, this is so cool what you guys are doing!

2 Likes

Hi there! :upside_down_face: I would love for @Frey.251 to make a cover for my story, if it’s possible!

Password

MAGIC

Style

Limelight

Character Details

Two characters, a guy and a girl.
The girl was a Persian princess in her first life, and is reincarnated in the 21st century with a similar physical appearance.
The guy is of the same race (but they’re not related).

I’ll include two pictures I found in Pinterest to give you an idea of what I’ve imagined their profiles to be:

I’d like an abstract representation of them, i.e., not necessarily showing their faces in detail - like, for example, showing their silhouettes.

Pose Reference

I’d like the girl to be sitting on an old-fashioned royal throne, looking away from the guy who is leaning against it. He is also looking away from her, but both their bodies are turned towards each other. Like I said earlier, the characters don’t really need to be shown in detail, as long as their body language is clear and the royal setting is apparent.

Outfit(s)

If possible, the girl sitting on the throne should be shown wearing something in the shape of a gown - but it can be visually vague. Nothing specific for the guy - whatever works best for you.

Background

It really depends on the design, but the background can be anything like a colour or texture as long as the castle throne-room setting is conveyed. Alternatively, you can make it in png format without any background besides the throne and I will place it on a background myself.

Text

The title of the story:

My Love, Reincarnated
I’d like a cursive font that’s readable - let me know if I should send you link to a specific font.

Deadline

If possible by 1 January, but I realize it’s a complicated request so we can arrange a later date.

Thank you so much, I can’t wait to hear from you :heart:

2 Likes

Hey @kemora1. Im really sorry, i know im late with the request. I had my ipad in service so I had nothing to draw on. Howerver I will try to finish your drawing today (i have the sketch done).
Again im really really sorry, and I hope its not to late…

1 Like

Hey

Can you please send me pictures of their outfits?

2 Likes

Heyy.

Its a very interesting request, and I think it will be fun to draw.
However, it a bit confusing, so i will dm you if I have any questions… I hope thats ok :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Perfect, thank you so much!

2 Likes

New winter themed pfp edits I created for new examples

8 Likes

Hey @Amethyst_Writes here’s your pfp

Summary

I hope you like it :blob_hearts:
Let me know if you want me to change anything

5 Likes

I like your work.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! I love it :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Okay and I completely understand thank youuuu I appreciate it

2 Likes

On here or on your instagram if you have one?

2 Likes

You can send them here, but please hide them please
Thank you :blob_hearts:

2 Likes
Character outfits

2 Likes

Thank you :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey @kemora1. Here are the covers. You didn’t write which one I should do, so I did both the large and small

Summary

I hope you like them. :blob_hearts:
Let me know if you want me to change anything

6 Likes

Hello again :see_no_evil: I am requesting proofreading done by @Catniss

Password

MAGIC

Style

Limelight

Description

Still working on it :arrow_down: ( Not Offical yet)

Maria lost her job as a bounty hunter, and now her friends are bringing her along to Battle of the Bands, where she meets the lead singer, and with luck, she is working for him as a bodyguard, will these two strangers fall for each other or will their work-life cause them to break?

How many chapters

Story link

I will PM you since it is not released yet.

Need it by

December 28 -29 (earlier if you can get it done)

3 Likes

Thank you for following my rules and filling everything out correctly. She’ll get to u as soon she can.

2 Likes