Jpassen's and catniss Magic of Wonder ART SHOP Now Open (closed for now 😔)

Here is your final cover. Please don’t forget to credit me in every chapter since this is a cover

readerMessage Thank you @Jpassen_episode for this cover.

3 Likes

I will. I always credit the cover standard in the q&a, but I will also use the readerMessage for crediting. :wink:

1 Like

Just giving you guys a heads up a few new rules where added so please make sure you read them

2 Likes

I’m currently unavailable right now have a few edits I’m doing but I’ll tag u when I’m free again

1 Like

I’m going to need u to reread my rules please and fix this

1 Like

sorry I couldn’t blur right I am new

1 Like

It’s not just the blurring. As my rules state, u need to hide each detail using the hide detail as well as tagging the artist u want. Like this person did here above. If you look up where @Catniss wrote to someone she wrote the directions on how to do this

2 Likes

let me see if i can try

1 Like

And if it’s me you want I am currently unavailable as I said in the top post

1 Like

@Shindara

How to blur ( click here )

How to hide details ( click here )

2 Likes

Giving everyone a heads up, I am currently unavailable for a few weeks. You are more than welcome to still add your requests, but I won’t get to them for the next few weeks. Please still follow the rules stated above a lot of people have not been doing that lately

1 Like

Thank you. And unfortunately I can’t delete your request on my end. If you don’t want the other person to see all you need to do is hit that three dots on the bottom corner then hit the little trash bin then the message will be deleted

2 Likes

She won’t be able to accept unless if u use her right form. Please refill this out properly.

• Password (must be blurred)
    What Style (INK or LL)
    Character Details
    Pose Reference
    Outfit(s)
    Background
    Text (if wanted)
    Extra Details (importance in height, facial features, tattoos, etc.)
    When do you need it by? ( Necessary! )

Make sure to hide them individually

1 Like

You still aren’t reading the rules correctly please make sure u actually reread them and use the proper forms

2 Likes

I will like to request for @Yuke for a story cover.

• Password (must be blurred):MAGIC
    What Style (INK or LL): LL

Character Details

Summary
  • AMELIA
    Female Generic Body
    Gold 05
    Long Curl Half Updo

*NOAH
Male Athletic Body
Gold 04
Medium Side Curls

Pose Reference:

Summary

They will back each other with Amelia holding a book and Noah making a cool pose

Outfit(s):

Summary

*AMELIA
Anything cute outfit with Lab Coat Cotton White
*NOAH
Anything cool outfit

Background:

Summary

classroom, can you blur the classroom a little bit pls

Text (if wanted)
Extra Details (importance in height, facial features, tattoos, etc.)

Summary
  • AMELIA
    Diamond Long face
    Deep-set Almond eyes and brown in color
    Grecian soft nose
    Full Heart pouty mouth
    Arched thick styled
  • NOAH
    Round soft eyebrow
    Downturned Heavy Lid eyes and brown-black in color
    Male Generic face
    Button round nose
    Full Heart Natural lips

When do you need it by? ( Necessary! )Whenever it is ready

1 Like

Your request is declined I’m sorry yes u did fill out the information but u didn’t give it all. We need the exact outfits and everything and the exact background I’m Sorry but she won’t be able to do it since u haven’t even done it correctly you also don’t give enough info in the pose. And the character details are a little missed up and not together so with that itself is a bit hard to understand

1 Like

it is no problem

1 Like

Hey. I’m so sorry for it being late. I was finishing up a few other requests. It’s not exactly like the image, but I hope you like it.

Don’t forget to credit me @Jpassen_episode

5 Likes

It is so good. Thank you so much. I loved it :sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!
Things this beautiful are worth the wait!

2 Likes

Your welcome. Do u have an Instagram so I can tag u when I post it?

1 Like