J's Writing Shop

I’m not sure if anyone’s interested but I want to start up a writing shop. Basically, if you need help with writing/planning out your story I’m here to help. I love coming up and planning stories but I sometimes lose motivation when it comes to actually coding stories. So I’d love to help anyone who needs a story idea or a story plan for them to then code. And I can help with ideas if you’re stuck on a scene too. If you are interested just pm me or give me your Instagram and let me know how in-depth you want me to help with the planning. Just a bit of other information if I do end up doing a pretty in-depth plan for your story please just credit me even though the story is yours I’d like to get credit if I worked on a significant part.

7 Likes

hey! i’m currently stuck on chapter 6 of my story. i have no cluehow to continue where it left off, and i don’t know how i should continue it. usually, i have so many ideas spiraling in my mind that my fingers can’t keep up. but i’m stuck

1 Like

Hey do u think u can help me with some ideas

1 Like

I can definitely help with that just give me the basic overview of your story and how it left off and I’ll give you some ideas.

For sure! do you already have a story or know what type of story you want to write

yea ik what its about you got discord i got all the stuff on the there i just hit a writers block and its best if i can explain on discord chat

1 Like

and the part im at i just need help with the narration for my character

1 Like

Hello
I want to ask you that are you doing like co-writing because i have characters ready but i can’t code i have tried it many times but to my disappointment i can not do it and I will give you credits so don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

I don’t have discord do you have Instagram

1 Like

I’m sorry I’m not looking to do any co-writing where I’d be doing the coding but if you have any coding questions I can try and answer them

1 Like

yes i do just add me its episodenjreads1

2 Likes

I’m having major storyline and directing issues

1 Like

I can help :blush:

1 Like

Ty

pm me

1 Like

It said your profile is hidden

you can try now