Judge my presentation!

Heyoo~welp, I need feedback! If you didn’t see my previous thread (only one person replied to me, but…) I had to finish it anyways, I tried making it look cool. And now I need someone to look at it and see if it’s good.

Some things to look out for:
-I shouldn’t have a lot of text (it’s a presentation! i’m going to do the talking in the presentation period so on the presentation, I limited it. if u think it’s too much, let me know!!)
-note it says my name on the first slide (i don’t rly want people seeing my real name for my reasons so…)
-there are gifs so when i took the pic, it might not have caught it
-let me know if it looks appealing (font, images, etc)

And that’s all!! Thank you guys! :slight_smile:

@Grottino since u were the only one who helped me yesterday, I hope you can check this out (my final product oof lol) thank you

Here are photos of my presentation since I can’t upload:

Presentation

THE ORDINARY
It’s like: Woody and his friends is
Should be: Woody and his friends are
I like it all, but I am not a fan of the strong black as title color

2 Likes

Thank you for your opinion!! And thanks for catching that mistake haha.

And as for the black as title color, I didn’t want to use another color bc some teachers (I had this one teacher) who marked me down for having different colors on that one slide but still thank you. :joy:

2 Likes

Go slay!

2 Likes

Moved to General Chat since this is not Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Not too bad. I wish I got to do fun stuff like this when I was in school… back in the dark ages. :weary: Coolest thing I got to do was write a term paper on the difference between dark jedi and sith.

Just a couple things I'd point out:
  • On the “Road of Trials” slide it says “They are in possession with Sid’s evil toys and dogs.” The phrasing just seems weird to me. Maybe something along the lines of “They are held prisoner by Sid’s evil toys and dogs.”
  • I’d also say maybe change up the layout of the slides slightly, if possible. Every slide has two smaller pictures on the left and one larger picture on the right. It might be a bit more visually interesting to not have this layout on every slide if possible. (maybe a big picture on the left and two small on the right for instance). Unless that’s a requirement of the assignment. I know some teachers can be really picky about things like that.
2 Likes

aw thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i was gonna go today for presentations, but there wasn’t enough time for everyone to go (since we had an order), so I’m gonna have to go next week :sob: I’m not readyyy…even tho I have more time to practice ah hope i do well (i need to boost my grade :joy:)

1 Like

Ooh, aww… :sweat_smile: i’m sorry u weren’t able to do this fun thing. Tbh, it would’ve been more fun if it weren’t for a grade and it’s not focused on the hero’s journey. But I can see how it is fun :smiley:

And also, thank you so much for your feedback (even tho I already turned it in as it was due a little while ago)!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And yes, about the Road of Trials slide, I put possession because Sid took them and kept them and I felt it wasn’t really prisoner, but I get your point. Thanks though! About the layout, it was not required, but I wanted them to be similar because I felt that if everything was different, my teacher might be picky that it’s all over the place, u know?

But overall, I really appreciate you looking at the slides and giving me feedback! :joy: hopefully I’ll do well on the presenting aspect hahaha…I can’t present in general, I get too nervous and yeah I just wing it :joy: :sweat_smile:

Sorry, didn’t see the thread yesterday. :sweat_smile: I always found it really nerve wracking to do a presentation in front of people. Which was really weird considering I was in theater and show choir. :rofl: Something about talking in front of class always threw me off. My best advice would be try not to think about it, and winging it can work surprisingly well sometimes. :wink:

1 Like

Lol it’s okay, don’t be sorry :slight_smile:

And I agree with you, I just can’t present in front of people, I always just feel nervous and when I start talking I go super duper fast like oh shoot I’m going too fast!!! And thank you for your advice, I’ll definitely try that even though I try not to think about it, and then my brain is still like “girl, you are going to fail, you are going to fail, ahhhhhh!” (okay not like this, but like dramatic thoughts and i try to breathe and oof) :joy: :sweat_smile:

I totally get it. You could always try getting a catchy song stuck in your head just before you go up. That way if your mind starts to wander it’ll go to a song with a beat you can use to keep yourself from talking too fast, as opposed to :scream: :exploding_head:

I’m sure you’re going to do great regardless. :100:

1 Like

Oh that sounds like a good idea ~ thank you for the encouragement ahaha i’ll let u know how i do in a few days :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And lol this emoji :scream: :scream: :scream: is literally my mood everyday :joy:

I used to totally be like that. Now I’m properly medicated. :rofl: Well, that coupled with some other things. But that was the starting point.

1 Like

You go, u violin! Let me know if I can give you a hand!

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: lol

But thank you~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.