Jujutsu kaisen fandom ✨

Definitely add Jujutsu Kaisen to the list. It’s amazing :sob::sob: (hence the random here :tipping_hand_woman:t4:)
And I’m currently watching Black Clover which is also really good :sob:
And then demon slayer, if you want smth romcom then horimiya is good too :flushed::sparkles:

2 Likes

1) Who is your favourite character in Jujutsu Kaisen? Why?
Megumi, I just love his calm energy and I honestly cant wait to see him grow and become stronger. I also love Maki shes a bad bbbbb!!!

2) Who is your least favorite character? Why?
Mahito, I love him but I hate him aswell. he’s so annoying but so cute aswell like wth :confused:

3) Who do you think is the most underrated character? Why?
Miwa 100%. if she had more confidence in herself it would be amazing.

4) Which is your favourite scene? Why?
Megumi and Sukuna fighting. that was beautiful that’s when sukuna fell in love with megumi :pleading_face:

5) Do you have any favourite ships?
I don’t ship any, I just feel like they’re all good friends.

7) On a level of 1 to 10, rate jjk.
10000000000/10 its AMAZINGGG

8) Who do you think is the strongest character?
Theres no question about it it’s obvs Gojo :rofl:

9) Who’s the best antagonist?
Getou, if you have read the manga u would know why I picked him. he has the right idea but he’s going about it the wrong way :sob:

2 Likes

i watched horimiya it was so cute i cried at the endinggg. i want to read the manga because apparently they skipped over alot. but overall it was so good :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Yupp. Miyamura is so cute like please- :flushed::sparkles:

1 Like

Gojo sensei and Sukuna :drooling_face: :heart:. They’re hot af :hot_face: :heart_eyes:

Mai, she’s so annoying and literally has the worst ability I’ve ever seen. (sorry Mai’s fans :bowing_woman:)

Kokichi Muta :pleading_face: he’s capable of a lot of techniques and he is powerful. He deserves more scenes.

Gojo VS Jugo :bomb:

I never thought about it :joy:

No idea :joy:

10/10 of course :laughing: :heart:

Gojo Sataru and Sukuna :bomb:

Sukuna :sparkles:

2 Likes

Don’t want this topic to close so here’s some fanart I made? :flushed:

3 Likes

hii I’ve just watched a bit of jjk, my fav is Inumaki, it’s nice to meet others fans lol :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Inumaki is so cute, I cannot-:flushed:

1 Like

God I’m so happy to know there’s people in the Episode community that like anime!

I’m absolutely in love with Toge Inumaki (the one who only says ingredients as his form of communication). Second one to love is Nobara Kugisaki (the one who uses straw doll technique). She’s inspirational!

Then that’s Naobito Zenin who was the head of the Zenin family. He’s ugly, gross, bias and someone I want to punch in the face. It doesn’t make things better that all the heads are like that.

Toge, Panda and Nobara. Can’t really blame them. They don’t have like a cool story about them like Yuji or Gojo or Megumi that is pushing the plot of the anime.

When Nobara and Yuji were fighting one of the cursed brothers, Nobara stuck pins in her body despite being in immense pain and body weak from the virus. God! That scene will forever live in my head rent-free.

The other one was the comedy scene between Yuji and Gojo. Yuji was shocked to know that he wasn’t able to harvest cursed energy yet to kill anyone and he starts moaning about all the cool powers he thought he could have acquired. Those of us who have watched a lot of famous anime might have recognized some names. For example the Rasengan.

I don’t think JJK is a romance story nor do they encourage it. But let’s admit it, we all wish for the ship Gojo x [your name]. :sweat_smile:

I do but I won’t say a thing because I’m reading the manga. No spoilers.

10, obviously.

Oh, that’s obviously Gojo. Even every character in the anime says he’s the strongest.

Best villain? Mahito will always strike out as the most unique one for me.

1 Like

I mean :flushed:
Can’t really disagree with you :point_right:t3::point_left:t3::flushed:

1 Like

Hmm… what anime are you into? Like the genres or past anime you like?

1 Like

I always wondered though… has anyone here caught the easter eggs in JJK?

1 Like

Nope. Horrible at finding hints 🥲

Lol. There’s one during Yuji and Kento’s mission when they were investigating the death of Junpei’s mother (You know the cinema scene). When they were in the cinema you could see the posters of Haikyuu characters. I don’t know if you have watched Haikyuu though.

1 Like

your nephew has great taste

1 Like

Omg I didn’t even notice that. Lemme to check it lol 🥲🤌🏻

You can try…

1. No Game No Life the movie: zero
  2. Your Lie in April
  3. Inuyasha
  4. Natsume’s Book of Friends
  5. Ouran High School Host Club
1 Like

Haven’t really watched any.