Jumanji, Welcome to the Jungle | Official Signups | OPEN

community

Hello, everyone! This is Briar, and @Krokoro here! This is a collaborative role play totally inspired by the movie, Jumanji. We present you the role play you’ve been waiting for…

Five groups of high school kids discover an old video game console and are drawn into the game’s jungle setting. What they discover is that you don’t just play Jumanji - you must survive it. To beat the game and return to the real world, they’ll have to go on the most dangerous adventure of their lives, discover what Alan Parrish left 20 years ago, and change the way they think about themselves - or they’ll be stuck in the game forever.

Life Chances

Each player/character has exactly three life chances, and no, if you’ve used all of them, then you’re outta here!

You can join in season two for another trial, but other than that, you can no longer play in the Jumanji Role Play, so it’s fair for everyone.

You wouldn’t know if you lost a life chance, in fact, sometimes, neither do we. We have to track each and everyone’s movements to identify if you have lost a life chance or not.

Three thick, black lines on the back of your right wrist will be the life chances you have, so when you’re notified that your character had just lost a life chance by @Krokoro and I, then you’ll have to pretend that one of the lines fade.

There’s only one way how you could save yourself if you have zero life chances and are fading away yourself. But it requires another person with life chances. A person could lend another person a life chance from their own life chances to save that person.

(clarified & continued in Weaknesses, Strengths, & Powers)

Weaknesses, Strengths, & Powers

When you signup, there will be a box were you enter what strengths or powers you wish to behold. You’re not gonna always have them, put that in mind. Before the official role play begins, you’ll be notified which strengths and powers you’ll have.

Weaknesses, however, won’t be visible to you, so you better be careful! I’ll be watching, and if anyone does their weakness, then a life chance will disappear and you’ll know one of your weaknesses.

But be careful, because some of the weaknesses are real hard to avoid if you don’t know them and so you better watch out!

Example: Eating at day. You’ll have to eat to survive in Jumanji, but you can never know the consequences if you don’t know the weaknesses!

Rules of Weaknesses, Strengths, & Powers

• If you don’t like your strengths or the powers you’ve gotten, then you can notify us, but we won’t always guarantee you a new power or strength as it lines up with the group’s whole strengths as you bring out the best in each other.

• You can’t “abuse” your power, like using your powers for twenty minutes straight. It ends up eventually, and you won’t have any power or energy to use it again for the rest of the day.

The Groups

There will be five groups, each containing a maximum of five players. The first group that finds the gemstone and save Jumanji is the winner group and will be the only ones who get out of the game. There will be one, and only one group who will win, so the groups would naturally hate each other.

The rest of the groups will remain stuck forever, only having another chance of getting out from the jungle in season two. So, you gotta wait, folks!

@Krokoro and I will distribute to each player which group they’ll be accustomed to and which players and characters they would have to interact with in the game, to avoid confusion.

Rules of the Groups

• You’re not allowed to leave your groups during the day.

• If you get lost away from your group, then there will be challenges and obstacles that will face you, alone, without your group members, so you’re guaranteed to loose a life chance.

The Group Leader

There will be a specific leader to each group, insuring the players are well-organised and on track.

Most of the five group leaders will be either characters from mine, or @Krokoro’s, sorry, but if you’re interested on being one, then please message either me or @Krokoro privately.

General Rules

• Players should be active at least two times a week, were they submit entries of their characters, or you’ll get a warning.

• Players with five warnings get permanently banished.

• Players can totally engage in romantic activities, but please, no details! :see_no_evil:

• A player can date out of their group secretly as the groups may engage in brutal fights.
    (Either only one of them gets out, or both remain in Jumanji.)

• You may put curse words in your entries, but please blur and be considering of young forumers. :speak_no_evil:

• Please be kind and have a nice time! :star_struck:

Links

Signups - Click Link Here!
Faceclaims - Click Link Here!
Map - Link Coming Soon!

For the people who reserved characters...

These people below are the people who only reserved characters. Please signup in order for your character to be available to play.

@LovingLostCities @Tellyg47 @SilverStar @QueenChid @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE @random_life @Littlefeets

Have a nice day,
@Episode.BriarRose & @Krokoro

Reserve

Game name: Queen Spring

Ok, your character is reserved!

Reserved
Name: Lucky
@Episode.BriarRose
I use Lucky for a lot of rp.

What game name would you like? :slight_smile:

Game name is Lucky
@Episode.BriarRose

No, I mean like, the name you’ll have when you get sucked in Jumanji itself.

Ok! I thought I be able to use Lucky in the game, but how about
Game name: Ash @Episode.BriarRose

Okay, your character is reserved!

Reserve

Game Name: 8-ball

This is my first role play, but I absolutely love Jumanji so why not? Maybe someone could explain to me what exactly happens once the role play actually starts?

Of course, don’t worry! Your character is reserved. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

'Welcome!

reserveeee for two!

idk about names yet.

Okay, but you need to figure them out soon! Your characters are reserved. :))

I’ll probably get them when signups are released and I’ve chosen a faceclaim.

Okay! :wink:

I want to reserve!

Character’s real name - Sofia
I don’t know on game name yet though…

Okay, your character is saved. :slight_smile:

Reserve

Game Name : Dani