June’s Art Shop

Welcome to my art shop! You can request whatever you want over here! Keep in mind to read the rules first before requesting!!

Rules

• DO NOT THREADHOP! Threadhopping is really rude. Requesting the same thing in multiple art shops is wrong! You cannot request the same thing you requested here in the other shop unless I give you the permission to!

• Please be polite! It doesn’t hurts to be polite and nice to people. If you’re rude, you won’t get anything from me! If you’re nice to me, I might give you an art piece as a appreciation.

• Do not rush me as I have a life outside of Episode. I’m a college student and a dance teacher so the only time I get to myself is in the afternoon and night. I have my own story to code so I can’t promise you fast delivery unless you have set deadline.

• Use the password JIS when requesting so I know that you read the rules!

• Provide all the details when requesting! If you miss out the details, you need to edit your request comment with the missed out details!

• I put in a lot of efforts for making your art pieces so please use the art piece I complete for you!

• Edits (includes custom pose)

• Covers (both edited and drawn)

• Art scenes (both edited and drawn)

• Overlays (both edited and drawn)

• Backgrounds (simple backgrounds like grasslands, plain colour background, etc. both drawn and edited)

• Text overlays

• Script Templates

• Splashes (both edited and drawn)

• Outfits

• Story review (I’m too honest with story reviews so please don’t request reviews unless you can face the truth)

• Proofreading

DO NOT STEAL MY EXAMPLES

Art examples

Edits

Overlays

Background

Text overlays

Splash

Art and edits

What do you want? (Pfp, cover, art scene, edits, splash):
Drawn or edited:
How many characters?:
Character details:
Outfits:
Extras (tattoos, piercings, etc.):
Background:
Pose reference:
If cover or splash, do you want any text written on it? If yes then please write it here:
Anything else you would like to mention?:

Text overlays

What type of font do you want? (Please specify the name of the font):
What do you want it to say?:
Colour of the font?:

Background

What kind of background do you want?:
Drawn or edited?:
Day, night princess both version?:
Any reference?

Overlays

What kind of overlay do you want?:
Drawn or edited?:
Number of overlays required:
Any reference?:

Story review and proofreading

Story name:
How many chapters do you want me to proofread or review?:
Story genre:

Outfits

How many outfits do you want?:
Theme:
Number of outfits:
Gender and body type:

Script Template

What kind of script template do you want?:
Explain more about your request:
Background and overlays if any:
How many characters if any:

Credit me by my Instagram @/june_sinclair_ either at the end of chapter or in the readerMessage when my art work is represented.

• @/laci.writter

Happy requesting :relaxed::heartpulse:

14 Likes

Congrats on opening your art shop, June! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :relaxed::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Good Luck!!

2 Likes

Hello :blush:. I’d like a cover. If you’re able to do like people covers that’s what I wanted!
Description: Blonde girl with medium lengthen curly hair, hazel eyes, with a guy with black messy hair, tattoos, blue eyes, and yeah. (don’t judge me, I know its cliché):face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy:! If you cant do it thats okay btw :slight_smile: And I don’t care like how they’re positioned and stuff, just whatever works for you. (Also the Title is Amour interdit (Forbidden Love)

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Have you made the characters? If no, then I can create them, and then provide you their character details card and then the cover! :relaxed: Does it sounds fine to you?

1 Like

hi! Yes that sounds great! :slight_smile: And I have made the characters how do I like get you to see them?

2 Likes

Great! Just go to your portal, click on “characters”, go the character you want me to draw, right click on the character and save the photo. Once you saved it, you can send it to me over here :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey, can you do a splash with a drawn piece on it or only edited? :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I can do both drawn and edited :relaxed:

2 Likes

Ok thank you for letting me know! I will request asap! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Sure take your time! And it’s already past 12 am here so I will go to bed soon. I will check on your request tomorrow so feel free to drop your request in the time being :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you & goodnight! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Hii I want to request a splash!! :hibiscus: :bug: :heartpulse:
pass:JIS

Summary
2 Likes

I will get back to you soon! Thanks for requesting!

2 Likes

Congrats on opening, and all the best! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I can do it! Can please fill out the cover form with all the details please? Thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

I wanted to know which colour is the tank top?

1 Like