Just a conversation

Lol So question just a starter conversation but have any of you had a problem where you have no Idea who your episode Character is :joy: I just recently found a Character in my Character list that I do not remember creating & I have no Idea who it is either. :joy:

10 Likes

I have about 10 of those :joy:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yes

2 Likes

I remember stumbling across one of them and I had to re-create them cuz I had no idea why they were in my character list cuz I didn’t remember making them. :joy:

2 Likes

yessss i have so many of those haha :joy:

2 Likes

Yup! I saw someone with the name ‘Jeanie’ and I was like ‘who’s that’? :eye::lips::eye:

4 Likes

I always have the problem where I screenshot a character that I like but when I try to make the MC in a story look like the character I have a screenshot of I can never get something right (mostly the mouth, sometimes the eyebrows and eyes) because the screenshot has them in a certain pose

Or when they wear an outfit and they look super cool in it but you can’t find another outfit where they look good (Episode struggles be like) :joy:

3 Likes

Every damn day :woman_facepalming:t4: Like how?

4 Likes

It sucks sometimes I was telling my bf I have no idea who this Character is he said Maybe you were sleep walking & made a random character :joy: like I’ve never slept walked so how could that work :joy:

1 Like

Lmao yes I have a few but this is also because my sleep schedule is so screwed up so I stay up super late doing random crap and forget about it

3 Likes

I do the same thing honestly I stayed up till 3 last night working on a background for my story. :joy: :sleeping:

1 Like