Just a guy joining the fandom

hi, my name is jhovanny i also go by Jojo or joe. I’m 17 years old and live in california, cool little fact, hehe. Well i need a little help to get around i have downloaded the app and started reading one my first stories today so far i like it. My cousin had introduced me to the app and well she told me to join the forums to get more help, she doesn’t know anything else but whatever is on the app. so does anyone want to be friends and give more feedback because episode’s didn’t really help me. thank u :smiley::smiley:

12 Likes

Hello :blush: welcome to the forums :heart: Im glad there is another guy here. If u ever need help let me know. And also we can be friends

1 Like

Hey! I may not be the best person to help out as I’m still working my way around the whole story making aspect, but I’ve been reading Episode for a few years now. Ik enough, so if u want I can pm you and we can talk. Oh btw I’m Kaitlynn, I go by Kaitie tho. I’m 16 and I’m from Canada!

2 Likes

omg it’s lowkey weird we hardly have any guys but it’s good lmfao

hiya welcome !

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy the community and find the help you may ever need here for episode :relieved:

1 Like

By the way I’m also 17 so hello fellow 17 year old :joy::clap:t5: And a lil fact about me is that I love rap snacks I haven’t had some in a while which explains my withdrawals :relieved::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wait hold up, ik ur not talking to me so sorry for intruding, but wth are rap snacks, and where can I get some :joy:.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums :sparkles:

1 Like

Hejdbdksbsksjsjsjsjsh GIRL I WILL EDUCATE EVERYONE ABOUT RAP SNACKS :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: they’re chips and you can get them like only in America and lately the store Spencer’s been selling them, and just rjdjsksjjs but if you’re in another country you can just buy them off amazon!

I’m like he spokesperson for them I swear they should pay me for this

2 Likes

I can help if you need

I’m from England, I don’t know the time difference because I can’t be arsed to search it up, but that won’t be an issue, I only sleep for a couple of hours anyway. I’m 14 but I’ve started my regression early.

why hello there

1 Like

Wlcm to the forums!

Welcome to the forums! :partying_face:

PM me if you have any questions or just to be friends <3

Welcome to the forumss I hope you will enjoy it!!!:rofl::hugs::hugs:

Welcome to the community from an almost 16 yo from New York! Feel free to ask if you need anything or have any questions!

Welcome to the forums :new_moon_with_face:

Heyyy, PM me if ya ever wanna be friends or to talk cuz I get bored easily. :sunglasses: :metal:t4:

Oh my chocolate hello there

1 Like

It’s so weird to have a boy in the forums but you can DM me when your bored. :wink:
@jhovanny-c

1 Like

Omg, I need to find a way to get these

2 Likes