Just a little appreciation

Hello people! I just wanted to stop by and give you a chance to see what I have to day about a special someone here on the forums.
You might ask who I’m talking about? Well, I’m talking about:

@DarkDreamz !!

You’re such an amazing person! :kissing_heart:

I don’t know you for that long but I already know I don’t want to let you go. I’m so thankful for having you as my forum girlfriend! You’re so kind and cute. :sparkles:
Although you’re not a part of this community for a long time, you already showed many people what a great person you are! I hope you’re having an amazing time here. And I hope that I make you enjoy this place even more. :green_heart:

So this is a little thread dedicated to you. Whoever comes by can say something about you and how they met you or anything! :sparkling_heart:

Tags

@Days
@keiji
@NemesisDarkFox
@The_Saminator
@BadassSaasha
@Chocolate_Mama
@zoe.exe
@AS007
@Whispering_Flower
@Eleanor_W-15
@16AngelCat
@loveyourself
@jenna1012
@Spes
@Kaju
@24aya
@epsd.ama
@k.w.episode
@Mashia
sorry for tagging you if you don’t want to be tagged in threads

17 Likes

Awww this is sooooo FREAKING CUTE!!! @DarkDreamz I havent talked to you much but ur an amazing person and friend!

2 Likes

@DarkDreamz you’re such a sweetheart and I think you’re my only sister so imma say you’re also my fav sister! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

ejbdkshdjdb a LITTLE appreciation??
Rainbow this is not little!
This means so much to me, thank you thank you thank you!
You are the best, you are sweeter than honey, you are one of a kind, you are irreplaceable. I don’t know you for a long time yet too but I wouldn’t want to let you go either. You already have made me enjoy this place a lot, thank you once again for everything.

Rainbow I’m am so dedicating this thread to you.

7 Likes

P. S. Sorry for taking so long to reply, I was doing something.

3 Likes

I’m so glad you like it :green_heart:
And yes, it’s little. But I LOVE big actions, so prepare yourself for those to come! :wink:

You’re my perfect match, my cutie!

1 Like

It’s totally fine :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Aww this is so cute :heart:
@DarkDreamz I’m happy you and @RainbowCat are together. You two are so cute together. I’m just so happy. Congratulations :heart:

3 Likes

I love it.
dhwibdus you are just too uwvdjsb (insert every single thing here)
and you’re more than perfect, my Love.

1 Like

awww you’re as sweet as candy, I got to be careful to not get caries :green_heart::smile:

1 Like

I feel like a proud mama - you two are a match made in Heaven

2 Likes

This is so sweet.

2 Likes

Aww thanks twin!

2 Likes

Looks like @BadassSaasha did something good - for once… :innocent:
I was one of the first people to meet @DarkDreamz on my thread and also had my fingers in giving this stray cat a home and family with @keiji. She made herself at home on the forums fast. The sad part of it is that we did not talk much anymore lately, but I am happy that she is. :smiley_cat:
As for @RainbowCat, I don’t know her, but I know @Days and trust her to raise a good child. :wink:

9 Likes

@RainbowCat is my wonderful twin! She is such a sweetheart :heart:

4 Likes

Don’t make me blush, twin! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Oh, ok, your post confused me a bit. :grin:

3 Likes

:joy: haha yeah but GUYS! GUYS! You speak German and my twin @RainbowCat speaks German!

3 Likes

She does? I only know that @JHW does and @NelidaU is learning it.

4 Likes

I do! I’m from Austria so German’s my first language! :relaxed:

2 Likes