Just a question!

I want to know if theres a way you can change the characters outfit without them being on screen

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean but there is “@CHARACTER changes into outfit name” which will change their outfit for the scene

3 Likes

If u mean create a new outfit…then you can click the option next to characters over here

Is it possible to make a character to walk off screen angry?

Yeah it is : D there’s many tutorials you can see on youtube but I can break it down for you quick.

@CHARACTER is spot …
@CHARACTER walks to spot … AND CHARACTER is walk_angry_loop

If you’re wondering how to get the numbers for the spots, that’s with spot directing. There’s a ton of youtube videos. I recommend you check out Joseph Evans’ youtube channel. He will explain it better than me

2 Likes

Thank you! I do know how, i’ve had to adjust them but was unsure how to make them walk away with emotions and could not find anything helpful. Thank you for telling me it is much appreciated.

2 Likes

Ofc! Glad I could help :sparkling_heart: :heart_hands:

2 Likes

It worked! Thank you.

2 Likes

Hey sorry this is my first time doing this stuff but how do i do those scenes when they are texting?

2 Likes

There’s threads on here that can help you with that or I recommend you watch this:

Hope this helps :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Is it possible to still download it? If so it isn’t working for me.

2 Likes

Never mind i think i got it

2 Likes

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

You can spot them off-screen/make them walk to a spot off-screen and have them change into the outfit you’d like so they’re already in the desired outfit for the next scene. You could do this in warning/title screens as well and no one would know the difference!

I know it’s supposed to take 0 seconds to change outfits but I’ve always done it that way instead of on-screen since I use a lot of transitions and there isn’t a “&CHAR changes into outfit” command (yet??). [sigh]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.