Just A Quick Game For Us To Pass Time

Hey guys, so I have a thread sharing story ideas for anyone to use and whilst I was thinking about that I came up with this game/contest sort of thing. So I will tell you about it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So I need you to pick a number from 1-20 and each one is a different story title. Then you need to write a short description of whatever comes to your head. So basically I give you a title and you write a story with that title. The description can be as long as you want or as short as you want.

Rules
-It can be any genre.
-You canā€™t copy othersā€™ stories.
-Have Fun!!!

I will be choosing a winner on the 14th of September, I can extend the deadline if you need it but please let me know.

The person who I think has the best story will winā€¦
drumroll

An in-depth review of any story you have published (It has to be published for me to read it
AND
An edited story cover.

I hope you participate and have lots of fun.

Stay Safe, Stay Motivated and Donā€™t Judge Others.
Link to story idea-sharing thread - Story Idea that I CBA to do - Community / Episode Fan Community - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)
If you would like to be untagged from this list then please let me know. :grinning:

Tags

@Hhooff
@AvalonOlivia
@everythingslayer
@Ollie1
@Malannee
@Anna_Marie
@AnnaMyers
@Kande10
@Lofi.Lori
@BeckyS

The numbers in bold have been taken already so you canā€™t have them

Numbers

2 - Dearest Duke - @/Leana2
4 - License For Revenge - @/AngelWrites
After your sister gets involved in a horrible accident, youā€™re determined to find the culprit, but what lengths are you willing to go for the truth?
5 - Inferno - @/avaAvery
7 - Playground Illusion - @/anjali_soni_77
10 - The Lie Burns - @/Klearser
Rule number 101 in the angel rulebook states that all angels must be honest, no matter the circumstances. However, not single page of the 1000 page rulebook states the consequence of breaking the rules.

And that was never revealed for thousands of years untilā€¦ you.

Never in a million years did you think that that white lie you told would come back to haunt you. The agonizing pain of it burns a mark into your skin and continues to burn you. You have a century to undo the ā€˜damageā€™, as the Supreme Angelic Court claims, caused by the lie before the burn consumes your body entirely, leaving you in ashes. But how is that possible when this lie is everything you truly believe in? Will it is worth dying for?
13 @/KanaMoonā€™s entry - The Reaper In The Dark
The Reaper. Mysterious, silent, always dressed in black. When heā€™s not herding lost souls, he resides in the Oakward Mansion located on Gulliot Hill. Well, thatā€™s what all the villagers in Niaā€™s town say, a place where superstition is deeply rooted.

Nia knows better. All this is just a bunch of crap told by the elders to make sure kids come back by dinner time. But one day, on the night of the full moon, strange things start happening. The flickering wisp of ghostly figures, the soft clicking outside her house, and whispers of the Reaper in her dreams. Unable to handle another nightmare, she sets towards Gulliot Hill, hopeful for some answers.

But some things are best left untoldā€¦
16 Into the Mirage - @/caitlin.epi
17 @/Anna_Marieā€™s entry- His and Her Summer
A cruise trip gone wrong, Lia and Chase are stuck on an island for the summer until they can get a plane trip back. How will this unlikely getaway unfold?
19 The Cloaked Gardener - @/everythingslayer
Something was always amiss about that place. People always going missing, no leads, mysterious finds from dig sites the police refused to comment on.

It was mainly in the woods. Those cold, dark woodsā€“filled with trees so thick and dense that the sunshine dared not to shine himself through and see what was inside. The moon did the same, not wanting to give illumination to whatever was withinā€¦ waiting.

But then there was a sudden discovery. Suspicious as it was intriguing, as it could have finally been the answer everyone was seeking.

Taken from an old 70ā€™s polaroid, most likely, or at least a good imitation camera. The flash didnā€™t have much use. but it did provide a disturbing shadow. Antlers. And most importantly, what appeared to be a bloody trowel, dirtied gloves, and a long black cloak. Perhaps the missing had actually been murdered all this time.

And this forest, his own personal garden. Deep within the ground, helping the cursed land flourish even under these suspicious times.

There was still immense secrecy, but the police could rest easier from now on.

Their serial killer had a name.
20 Lure the Fury - @/NinaRivia
Being taught to see her own emotions as inferior to othersā€™ her whole life, Rena had always been that ā€œDoormatā€ people took advantage of. Finally getting into her dream university, she met Skylar. Both freshmen and studying the same major, they spent a lot of time together and became best friends. Unlike Rena, Skylar was raised to always speak his mind, and he radiated this unapologetically natural confidence. With the help of Skylar, can Rena re-parent herself and embrace her own emotions? Can she learn that, sometimes, itā€™s more than okay to feel angry?

6 Likes

Bump!!!
If you would like to be untagged from this list then please let me know. :grinning:

Tags

@Zeee
@ogygianprincess
@Someone2
@hel
@RubyCat
@Rubyllee
@Hirsti
@a1223g1223a
@Asma1
@avaAvery

1 Like

Hey thanks for tagging me but Iā€™m not interested atm can you please untag me?

1 Like

Of course :smiley:
Sorry for any inconvenince

1 Like

2 is Dearest Duke
Good luck!

1 Like

5!

1 Like

10 :blush:

1 Like

5 is Inferno - Good Luck!!! :grinning:
(One of my fav)

10 is The Lie Burns - Good Luck!!! :grinning:

1 Like

Give me 17, thatā€™s my age :crazy_face:
Great idea btw, I love writing games!

1 Like

17 is His and Her Summer - Good luck! :smiley:

Thanks!

1 Like

16 (:

1 Like

16 is Into the Mirage. Good luck!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh this sounds so interesting! I choose number 13

1 Like

Ehhh, 19

2 Likes

19 is The Cloaked Gardener

2 Likes

13 is The Reaper in the Dark. Gooooood luck!

1 Like

Ooh hi! This reminds me of my one summary game thread! This will be fun!

1 Like