Just a quick sketch

Hey there!

This is the beginning sketches of my cover for “The Wolves Among Us” a story I’ve been slowly working on for a couple of weeks now. I’ll post when the whole thing is digitally drawn and colored. The concept comes from the saying a Wolf in sheep’s clothing. If you have any ideas on how I can better convey that in the drawing let me know and I might put it in my cover. Otherwise, I hope you like it.

15 Likes

It’s freaking amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This looks so cool! And I love the idea for the story! Is it gonna be on episode because if so could you let me know when its out?

2 Likes

That’s so good!!!

2 Likes

Can you let me know when this comes out? If its’s an episode story.

1 Like

It looks amazing! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How girl that is so good! ur a really great artist

2 Likes

It’s so beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh wow!!!
There is a game called the wolf among us,
Maybe you can pick some aesthetics up from the game if it helps.
It’s a game where all the fairty tales live in our world.
You are Bigby (the big bad wolf) blablabla.
I personally really liked the design of the game, so maybe you can get some idea’s out of that.

:two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah, I know what game your talking about! By telltale? I absolutely love that game. I almost considered changing the name of this story because of how close it was but decided it fit the story too well. But yeah, gritty realism is def what I’m going for, thnks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Yes it is an episode story, yes I’ll let you and everyone else know when it’s done, till then stay tuned for updates about it!

1 Like

Yeah, I definantly will!

2 Likes

Ok!