Just a reminder

Hello, Epi community.

Recently, I’ve seen a lot of negativity in this community and it’s really upsetting to me, so I wanted to remind everyone of the real reason we’re here.

We’re here because we like the stories. We’re here to read, we’re here to write, we’re here to make art. We’re united by these stories and that’s what makes us a community. The people you’ve befriended, you’re friends with them because of that common interest. You didn’t start writing on this app because you thought you’d become epi-famous. You started writing because you had a story to tell. Let’s get back to those stories, y’all. Let’s get back to being a community.

Just a couple of people who I’ve really enjoyed in this community. Thank you all so much for existing. <3 (This is a very incomplete list as I’m far more active on Instagram than the forums. Literally everyone in our Episode Tea group chat needs to be tagged in this post but I have no idea what your forum users are.)
@Uglygh0stt @Danielle318 @Gabi.episode @Spread_H4ppiness @Perry @pilot

On a side note, in the general vein of getting back to writing, I’m looking for someone to swap actual writing with rather than just episode stories. If anyone is interested, please message me here or on insta (where I’m much more pleasant to be around) @write.rsblock

19 Likes

I’m so happy I met you Sin! I’ll never forget our old gc and our voice calls. :grin:

2 Likes

The RETURN TO Blue Lagoon fan club will never end, Gabi. It’s just moved to a different group chat. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

You’re a legend Sin. I feel very lucky to have spoken to you. You’re unbelievable talented and a great person.

2 Likes

I’m just sorry you have to put up with my unending sarcastic comments. (ty benny)

1 Like

Aw this was the sweetest thing ever. :pleading_face::heart:
Happy we wound up being in all of the same group chats

2 Likes

I am so so happy to have been able to talk to you here! You are such a great writer and person! I can’t wait for your story to be Epi-famous!

1 Like

Best thing to ever happen, loml.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’ve sort of decided I don’t really care if it ever gets more reads than it has. I’ve received a lot of support from the people who’ve read it and I’m sort of tired of promoting it, anyway. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about the community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Of course! I totally understand but just know you are an amazing writer! If you ever release something non-Episode, (hopefully like I will if I ever fully focus on my novel), let me know!

1 Like

Definitely will. And I’ll still keep writing on Episode, and probably will still keep promoting it to the extent I promote anything. I’m going to try to be more active about updates on the thread you so kindly made for me, lol.

1 Like

Of course, you deserve it!! That reminds mel bump time!

1 Like

I’m laughing.

1 Like

You deserve it. And yes, bump time is a thing.

1 Like

Oohh lemme contribute

2 Likes

You two literally do more promoting of my stuff than I do.

2 Likes

We love you

2 Likes

Love you too<3

1 Like