Just a suggestion for gaining passes faster

So I was just thinking why don’t we instead of paying real money for passes we pay jems instead as we are already paying for jems.

for example you could pay 10 jems for 5 passes
15 jems for 10 passes and so on

obviously we would still have to wait 4 hours for the amount of passes we get depending on how many chapters you have read if you don’t have enough jems.
what do you think?

2 Likes

Idk, if it’s a great idea, bcs we need gems for choices and they’re not too much, just one per episode…

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I get what you mean and you have a good point but there are other ways to win jems and I know that some people like to read community stories more so they don’t really use their jems. That’s where I was coming from.

2 Likes

Hm don’t they already have the option in the bottom right corner of the screen to view commercials to gain your passes quicker? But I like your suggestion! :blush:

2 Likes

Yes but it doesn’t work for everyone unfortunately, and you can only use it when you have run out of passes although I still like the “skip the wait”feature :joy:. P.S: thank you x

1 Like

oooo! I didn’t know about that, thank you for clarifying. ps: no problem haha

1 Like

Closing this since we’ve already got a request for this: FEATURE: Buy passes with gems Be sure to like and comment to show support for this idea! :grin: