Just an idea .. I love to roleplay! Does anyone else?

I don’t know about anyone else but I love to Roleplay. I have accounts on places like Rolemance and Geeking.

I was thinking maybe Episode could incorporate a RP section on the app? It could be the same as stories … A user or a few create a plot, post it, it could be one on one or group roleplay and we could create characters in limelight, ink or classic styles.

I really love the Episode app and I think it would be super cool if that could be incorporated for anyone else who loves roleplay as well. Just a suggestion though!

That’s inspired!

SUPPORT

Hi! The Episode App doesn’t support RP unfortunately (yet?), but the forums do! If you’d like to check it out, here’s our subsection of the forums, here’s a thread where we pitch RP ideas to the community, and here’s a link to a post with some helpful guides to our style of RP made by members of our cult- I mean family :wink: . If you’re interested, we’d love to see you join us!

Wow, Thank you so much! I’m super interested in checking it out. I appreciate you letting me know!

:hugs::hugs::green_heart::green_heart:

Hi @DemiyahA and welcome to the new forums! Unfortunately this thread was created in the Site Feedback section which is only intended for forum discussion. I have gone ahead and moved it over to the Feature + Art Suggestions section as that is where all the suggestions go. Please make sure to make any changes to your thread regarding the Feature Request Guidelines. Thanks a bunch! :peace_symbol: