JUST CREATED AN INSTA ACCOUNT tell me yours🥰

heyy guys so I want to thank you for stopping by and read what I need to tell you :sparkling_heart:
I’m Spanish and I have a personal account but for many reasons I feel like I don’t wanna share it you know like I feel is somethind private
however I really wanna have an episode one to be active in insta too and be part of it
what would you guys recommend me to do?
if I create one I wouldn’t talk or write about my other account would you be okay with that?
I appreciate any kind of feedback :white_heart:
P. S I JUST CREATED IT CAUSE I CANNOT WAIT :sparkling_heart:

16 Likes

Hey :blob_sun:

Do whatever you think is right and comfortable with you, I have a personal and an episode insta.

I made an episode insta bc I didn’t feel comfortable using my personal one for episode related things and like you said I don’t want to share my personal one bc it’s something private for me. I haven’t even mentioned my personal one to anyone in the episode community and probably won’t for a long time.

Anyway I hope that somewhat helped :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m not spanish but I’m hispanic :rofl: We could totally have secret convos in spanish tho :joy:

1 Like

yeah it helped a lot thanks :sparkling_heart:
and I totally know the feeling like when I create it I won’t tell my friends about my episode related things cause I think there’s no need :sweat_smile:

and I’m in for the convos gracias por todo :sparkles:

1 Like

De nada :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

None of my friends know about my episode stuff either, and If they find out. they find out can’t do much :joy:

Si quieres hablar my insta is @ reina_ep

If you do get insta for episode :sweat_smile: and spanglish is the best :joy:

2 Likes

hahaha yes for sure
and I’m creating the account rn no pueedo esperar :joy:

1 Like

Bump :white_heart:

I completely understand people use episode insta for a bunch of things so you can use it for whatever you want! And my insta is @zaywrites.episode :smile:

2 Likes

Mines is @ashh.episode , I’ll follow you back (:

1 Like

yeaah :joy:

1 Like

okay thanks :white_heart:

mine is @epy_lola

@/Michele.epi

1 Like

Just followed you back :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: