Just curious about coding

I’m not exactly sure if this is the right place to ask, so forgive me if I’m wrong. But I have a story done and will in the future need someone to code it, I’m waiting on artwork right now. I’m just curious on how that works and all.

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t think I understand, do you mean that you already have the story planned and just need someone to code it for you?

Yes, sorry for any confusion.

2 Likes

Oh sure sounds great please do.

1 Like

No worries! you can also maybe try looking for a co writer, someone who is able to code the story that you planned and help each other out :blush:

Hello,

If you decide to learn coding, and if in the future you need some help/guide with coding. I have a help centre available. I can link it here, if that’s something you think you’d find useful. Or you can just check my profile for topics I’ve started.

Hope this is useful in any possible way. Have a great day/night.

Moved to Creator’s Corner since this is not about story ideas or feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.