Just curious about reads

Hi just wrote my story and I got 193 reads in 3 weeks. Is that considered many or should I do something to get more reads?
And if I do it, what should I do to promote my story?

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since it’s not related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

I would say that’s a really good number if it is your first story

If you want to promote your story you should defently sent posting dates and pictures on your instagram if you have one or another social media

Yes its my first story and thank you for the advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is really good and they will keep on coming. Atm I have 142 reads I think

1 Like

As suggested, go on promote your story threads and make a promotion thread of your own!

1 Like

Thats great!!!

Tysm for your advice​:grinning::grinning:

No worries - may I read your story?

promote it on social media share it with friends and family tell classmates. On epyfeed if some needs story recommendations recommend urs on here get story review etc

Yup
My story name is Forbidden Love
And my author name is storiesbyolivia

1 Like

https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/4921198115684352 and here’s the link :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just want to say- I think 193 reads in three weeks is A LOT. I’ve had my story up for three months and I only have 41 reads. Honestly user stories are really hard to find and some get nearly no reads. I think you’re doing amazing.

1 Like

Hey @Mimibrix! So I read what you wrote.

Maybe, you do not know the talented author… Hope Moon, or her instagram @Hopeemoon… but let me tell you something! She started her story, Hunting Bad not too long ago, with critical grammer mistakes. Yet, because the storyline was so wonderful, she gained so many reads, as a normal episoder! She even wrote a spin-off to the story, Loving Latino! I find her one of the most inspirational authors on episode, especially since she became known this year!

Some friendly advice: Don’t ever say it’s hard to get reads as a small author. It will bring you down :worried: Be happy by the fact you have any reads at all! :wink:
I think @ZADDY said this before but, be glad that even 100… One hundred…
O-N-E H-U-N-D-R-E-D people, from all across the world have taken interest in your story. If I ever wrote one, I would die of excitement just from those 100.

So Keep Calm, Be Happy, And Keep Writing :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: this means alot :smiley:

1 Like

I’d say that’s a pretty good number of reads within just three weeks!
What’s the name of your story? Maybe I’ll have a look at it! :))

1 Like

Hi,
I’m pretty sure that I was trying to say that she was doing really well and that any reads are good. You only took one sentence I wrote and tried to spin it like I was trying to be critical of the writer- but I mean to do the opposite. But thank you for your needed input.

Oh no, I know what you meant and you were trying to be nice! :slightly_smiling_face:
However, there are so many authors out there who sometimes think more negative than ever! The post wasn’t just meant for you, but always remember it! :joy:

It’s Forbidden love and here’s the link :smile: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/4921198115684352

1 Like

Number of Reads…

Sometimes it can get to people’s head. Sometimes it urges creators to write more.
And sometimes it can mean something more?

As someone who’s story only has 63 reads, I have a different perspective on number of reads.

To me,
I find is INSANE that 63 or less even, people read MY STORY. That’s INSANE!!!

Imagine, 63 people, who have regular lives and has hobbies took time out of their day to read your story?!

If I ever reach the thousands I might cry.
If I ever reach the tens of thousands I will stand in shock
If I ever reach the hundreds of thousands I will die.
And… if I ever reach the millions… I WOULD CRY, STAND SHOCKED, AND DIE IN MY GRAVE.

Having said all of this,
Every one of your readers is a living breathing human being and they read your work!
Don’t let numbers get to your head. You need to realize the magnitude of how many people saw your work.

Just a thought!

12 Likes