Just curious..do you use your real name or a fake name?

Do you use your real name when creating a Episode MC or do you have a “Episode alter ego”

• I use my real name
  • I have an alter ego

0 voters

2 Likes

Mixture. Talu is not my name, but I tell people my name if they ask, so it’s not like it’s a secret.

1 Like

I use my artist name (Kylie is real, my middle initial is J) for every single social, except for Facebook which I have private and for strictly friends/family only. I don’t want people knowing my last name. Never know what kind of weirdo stalkers are out there :grimacing:

1 Like

I agree with you on that, there are so many weird people trying to follow me on Insta…I remove them before they even think they follow me :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Yesss! My IG is public because I don’t post anything with personal info or locations, but people will literally take my username and search for me on snapchat then try talking to me when I have no idea who they even are, as if that’s okay.

They get blocked real quick! :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I don’t use my first name, but I use my surname :joy: I have a really uncommon name so I feel like I wouldn’t be hard to look up if I shared my full name, because with lots of followers comes lots of weirdo stalkers :sob:

1 Like

On the forums I use my real name. I use my fake name, Rabecca on my instagram because there’s a lot of creeps on there

1 Like

Here I used my real name. It’s also my author name (my nickname). But while creating an Episode MC I use my ‘alter Ego’ name! :joy:

1 Like

Both, I’ve used a fake name when I first joined, but I use my real name now.

2 Likes

I use my online alias for my online life, including this one. I don’t use my real name around my online friends, and l don’t show my face. My online friends call me Lae most of the time, and some acquaintances call me Laertes.

For my Episode MC character names, they are mostly English names that l like, which l would like to try using on characters. They are not my alter ego, but l would like to try out different ones and see how they look,

1 Like

Here are the origins of my name!

Chamoy is a Mexican spice we add to almost anything! Chips, fruits, candy! You name it! I always loved chamoy growing up. Bebe means “baby” in spanish, beause I wanted to have a name the relates to my culture and ethnicity :mexico: So that is how I came up with “Chamoybebe”!

1 Like

So I always use my real first name for an episode character, but I never use my last name if we get to choose. I remember I use to always put my name as Chelsea Gucci Flip Flops. :joy:

1 Like

I use my middle name

1 Like

I use an alter ego : Jem, when creating my MC :chef: :blob_hearts: :lol: I feel too awkward if I use my real name in stories :joy:

1 Like

I guess it’s a little easier when you’ve been in the community a while & when you made connections with people.

1 Like

That’s really creative!

:joy::joy: Omg, that song just popped into my head

1 Like

Same here…just because the character doesn’t always represent what I’d do in certain situations…and it’s weird reading my name :see_no_evil::joy:

1 Like

That song was a banger two years ago. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

:joy: it was! I don’t even know why honestly :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

1 Like