Younger sis bff:
Older sis bff:
Bro best mate:
Cousin:
Aunt:
Uncle:

Anyone also have a good storyline? My heads spinning :joy:

Also you can only pick one :point_up:️!

Hello @MiniSchnauzerLover15, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved from Community to Story Games and Role Playing since it is a Role Play game. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Can I be the sis?

Hey, welcome to the forums and we are happy to have you want to start RPing here.
However, there are certain rules we follow in this forum. Your Family RP doesn’t quite follow the criteria. You need to add a more detailed description for people to know more about the story and what you’d like to see happen in the RP. Most people use Google Docs for sign-ups and Faceclaims, it makes it a lot easier for you and others to follow. I suggest that you have a look at some other current sign-up threads to see how others have done it.

If you want to RP here, then all you need to know is here!
Please read it, so that everyone follows the same guide.

Also, look to see if your RP idea already exists, because one exactly the same was created just two hours before yours. Duplicate RPs aren’t allowed in these forums. :frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

Cheers,
Caliope