Just for the heck of it! where are the green flags at?

So, just a curious question by the way… I know that theres toxic men in episode/ toxic women but!!! I want to ARE THERE ACTUAL MEN AND WOMEN IN STORIES that will talk about the issues instead of arguing and actualy be supportive of their spouses dream! drop the stories or your opinion

3 Likes

Anyone but you! It’s a rom com and it’s completed.

2 Likes

Ooohh Im ofc reading I’m just fed up with toxic traits in both I’m making my MC and her brother and all my characters green flags!

2 Likes

well, 20 things by me, I guess, has the greenest relationship I’ve written so far :sweat_smile: but I may be biased. :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

I Need a Therapist by Clem!

2 Likes

It’s true, I love your story❤️

2 Likes

Haven’t read it but it sounds intresting

1 Like

Mind reader by Alusza(the second love interest, Noah is a total sweetheart I swear he’s the greenest of all LIs ever

2 Likes

Idk why (IMO) mostly people think greeny LIs and Character are probably boring for a story, which is so not true

2 Likes

Im just tired of red flag characters

2 Likes

Galactic game by Lucas where Again the second LI Kin :weary::weary: amazing idk how but he’s blue and blue is his way of green…ykw just read it he’s seriously far from a disappointment, (don’t misunderstand him on the later chapters when he acts suspicious, good luck I won’t give more spoilers lol)

1 Like

Truee,

1 Like

Btw Have you ever read Falling for the Dolan twins (once was an epi original story)

1 Like

Ahhh I love that story of urs. :sob::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, dears; it means a lot @Amen04 @ft.baka <3

3 Likes

I guess I’ll Do a self promo. My ongoing story The Secret Crush. You’ll love the LI

1 Like

I’ll throw in a little self promo as well. The main couple of my story Eternal Oblivion has a longstanding relationship built on mutual love, trust, and respect. Shocking for an episode story, I know. Their romance isn’t the focus of the story, but it’s an important component to the overall narrative. If you do end up reading it, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

1 Like