Just posted two new chapters G4G R4R

26 Chapters that is how far I am with my story, kinda wild I been going for so long., especially with a story I wrote in 3 weeks for a contest, and had zero future plans for .

if your interested in r4r. please tell how many chapters. and either you finish first or we do chapter by chapter.

if G4G how much do you wanna spend, I have options of 5 and 12. in each chapter except chapter 1. please do provide screenshots :hearts:

title : Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interests of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system, no early access or skip the wait, in this story,
Genre: Fantasy
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. But will you thrive or fail when a ghost gets in the way and someone else tries to claim the throne too?

4 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I am was sure I did add it there, :sweat_smile: though since you moved it I clearly didn’t

1 Like