Just practicing edits

Hey everybody! I’m just practicing edits, outlines, and drawings, so I’d appreciate if yall dropped your/anybody’s LL and INK details for me to create something using them. This isn’t a request thread, but if you have some sort of custom pose/edit scene you want me to try, feel free to give me your ideas and I might do them. I might just make random covers, CDCs, and custom pose(s) so…you don’t have to use them lol. Also, give me your insta (if you have one) cuz I might credit you when I post my edits : ).

First, we gotta lay down the laws of this land.
Rules are pretty simple. No stealing/tracing/copying or removing my watermark. If you want these for ref. or something, PM me the reasons. Credit me if you choose to use them (explained down below), be respectful and polite to everybody here, and have fun!

If you do like them for some reason and you want to use it, please credit me with me forums username if used on the forums and Instagram username (youngbl00d.creates) if used on insta. Please don’t take my work and claim them as your own. That’s mean >~<.

Here are some examples to get an idea of what edits I do (most of them are on this thread anyway).
I updated the examples!

Examples

Have a good day/night! This thread is closed lol.

24 Likes

omg hi :star_struck: go crazy!

1 Like

Hi :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and thanks!

1 Like

Here are my deets in both styles :sparkles:

1 Like

make me look good HAHAHHAHA

1 Like

Heyooo feel free to use my details :joy::two_hearts:

1 Like

i had some edits i’ve wanted to do for the longest time XD

1 Like

@epi.verve and @PropertyofNae thank youuu!

1 Like

omg i seriously can’t wait to see them :eyes:

1 Like

Here’s mine, love. All the best with edits :kissing_heart:

Summary

Do not forget Alec’s glasses, if you choose to edit him.

2 Likes

what glasses does LL alec wear?

Here are my characters from my story Blind To Blood.:heart:

1 Like

Rectangular thin glasses. Neutral black color in LL

1 Like

@episode.mistletoe I was eager to start your edit. Thus it’s finished. Excuse the heavy usage of pink lights XD.

Stop it! I'm ticklish!

2 Likes

holy crap it looks so good :pleading_face::pleading_face: ohmygodkfdfdj you’re literally so talented ok :eyes: the pink filter looks cool

tickles you even more

1 Like

thank you lol! staph tickling me!

1 Like

let’s hope this fits into my user card-

i don’t think i will, thanks :clown_face:

1 Like

woah a user card thanks! i feel honored lol why…it hurts when i laugh XD

1 Like

can you check if it fits? aww HAHAHHAH

1 Like

oh it fits- i love it so much :pleading_face: