Just promoting my story 2

9 & 10 out now, check it out guys! :cupid::cupid::cupid:

9 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hey, I just published my new story. So, It would mean a lot to me if you read my story, and share your stories with me. I’ll read yours too!

Title: His Spoiled Heiress
Genre: Drama
Description: Rich, Spoiled and heartless Iris is NYC’s biggest heartbreaker and bad girl. A sudden arrival of Adrian turns her life upside down. Will she change herself and then fall in love?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4623154108628992

1 Like

I can’t rigt now, I’m in the mist of writing my own, but I’ll share your story on my instagram for you!

Hi, I would be grateful if you read my story :hugs:
Story name:- DL: Heroes of the world
Author:- Manasi R.
Synopsis (Description):- A teacher by morning, a superhero by night. Will you be able to save the world without getting identified? Or will your identity be disclosed?
CC,LL
P.S. Unique stories each episode
Story cover:-

Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6589580190613504
My IG:- epiwriter_m.r._16

1 Like

good luck with your story! :blush: :blush: :blush:

I can’t read your story at this time because I’m writing my own, but I did promote it on my instagram for you! good luck with your story! :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Good luck with your story too :blush:
I have started reading your story and even added your story in my favourites :smiley:

1 Like

One last request, will you tag me too on instagram :sweat_smile:?
My IG is epiwriter_m.r._16

1 Like

aww, thank you so much! I have added your story to my favorites when im done writing,

1 Like

I think I did, at the bottom I did a hashtag.

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would extremely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

Im still writing my own, but it’s in my favorites when I’m finished, plus I’ve already promoted your story on my instagram, I will promote it again because now I’ve recently learned how to hashtag! :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Again, good luck with your story! :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Thank you sm! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

:blush:

Thank you :hugs:

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Thanks for this thread. I also want to promote my story.

Story Title: His Spoiled Heiress

Genre: Drama

Description: Rich, Spoiled and heartless Iris is NYC’s bad girl. A sudden arrival of CEO Adrian Whitmore turns her world upside down. Will she change herself and then fall in love?

Link:

1 Like