Just published a new story! R4R, feedback and etc

I suppose that amateur authors who are currently working on their stories know how difficult it is to combine writing and directing with studying. These 4 episodes took me eternity to publish!
I know there are lots of flaws in this story and I also know that there are not many people who would just read not the coolest story without you doing a favour in return.
SO I’M UP FOR R4R, writing feedback and giving my honest opinions!

Here is my story.
Title: We won’t make love…
Genre: Drama
There are 4 episodes currently.
IMG_20181204_013430_613

Link here:
http://bit.ly/EpisodeHere #episode

5 Likes

I’m willing to do R4R, I can start tomorrow (if not tonight) and will send you screenshots through your pm for proof.

Story: Too much baby mama drama
Author: Lex
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 5
Description: He has baby mama drama and a lot of it! Will you be able to deal with it or will you find comfort in the arms of someone else?

1 Like

OK, will make sure to read your story as soon as possible!:heart:

1 Like

Love to do a R4R :slight_smile: Adding you to my list, once I’m done I’ll send you screenshots.
Title: To the Night
Author: Megan Beard
Genre: Comedy
Style: INK
Description: Megan and her group of friends have a crazy night out on the town. Follow Megan and her friends trying to recall the events of last night. Completely Revamped.
Episodes: 9 (On Going)
All Criticism Welcome!
Instagram: megan12.episode
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6348918723575808

1 Like

The_Black_Prince_iJ_posterThumb_jRrLYJrrES

I do R4R… ^^ and screenshot as proof and find error… add me on instagram… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic
Description: Jade has been humiliated by Max on her first day of college. She begins to grow hatred for him and decides to take revenge. What will happen to Jade?
Episodes: 10 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073332409434112

1 Like

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll send you the screenshots when I am done.

1 Like

Will make sure to read your story and find you on Instagram.

1 Like

Can’t wait to read your story. I absolutely love action!

1 Like

Looking foward :blush:

Hey guys, I have was just wondering if you can please take a read of my story and let me know what you think.
Author: Ash
Genre: drama
Follow Ashlyn through a series of unfortunate events that will taunt her and influence her future relationships. But the question is how will she handle it all
Episodes: 5 (Ongoing)
taunting%20misdeeds%20cover
Thankyou in advance

1 Like

Hi, forgive me that I couldn’t read your story sooner, but I was extremely busy at the university.
I really enjoyed reading your story and despite the fact that it is drama it doesn’t leave you sad or bitter. It’s really light and down to earth. The characters are real people, they are true to life. And it is really cool against the background of all these stories about inexistent characters that are completely isolated from reality!
I enjoyed reading your story, sincerely enjoyed!
However, I think your story can use some improvements in directing. But aren’t we all struggling with directing?:joy::wink:
Here are some of my favorite scenes:

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you. :hugs:

Story: Rewinded Life.

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back in time, and change the outcome of events that were out of your control?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
9 episodes. (Ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

1 Like

Title: College Days: Behind Closed Doors
Author: JessDeBest
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Story Description: College is all fun and games until you discover what’s behind closed doors. Students disappear one by one, and you’re going to get to the bottom of it.
Instagram: @iwrite.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6459913677111296

reply back if youre interested in r4r

1 Like

OK, I have already found your story on the app, when I’m finished with the other stories, I will read yours.

1 Like

Good to know that there are creators for the shelf of the mystery, I’ll definitely read your story. I will try to do it as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Thank you! :hugs:

Review for Review?

Small cover:
Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd
Large cover:
Description:
Your life was perfect: hot BF, rich, and gorgeous. Will Graham help you win back the life that you had lost, or will you get caught up in Romans’ heat? (Choices matter)

All the R4R in this thread are done for now, so I hope to get more offers soon!
Done:

THANK ALL OF YOU!
I ENJOYED READING ALL OF THESE STORIES! :heart:

Hi, I have a story you can read! :grin:

Here is my story:

Title of the story : A Girl and Her Dream
Author: Suelita
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episode.suelita
Numbers of episodes: 3, but more coming soon! ( working on the next chapters right now ).

What happens when Lauren gets in touch with a famous movie director?
CHOICES MATTERS and it’s you that choose which paths she will take trough her life. LL, CC

A%20Girl%20and%20Her%20Dream-3
A Girl and Her Dream-3.png1122×1587 1020 KB

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: A Girl and Her Dream

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like