Just published a new story! R4R, feedback and etc

Amazing story! I was so frustrated when my passes were out! I managed to read 6 so far, but I will read more when they are refilled.
P. S. I think that these scenes, when the princesses are born, look very beautiful and these overlays complement them greatly

Hello, I’m up for a r4r!
Story: Dangerous Desire
Genre: Action/drama
Episode count: 4, more coming soon
Description: Mia’s future has been planned before she was even born. Will she fulfill her destiny? But more importantly, is she prepared for the war that’s about to come?
instagram: @yaz.writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6092580427530240

I will start reading!

1 Like

Hope you enjoy…

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
i’m so happy you are enjoying it :grin:

I will be sure to check out your story and send you screenshots by tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here are your screenshots

U have great eye for color! I like ur artwork. I hope u keep incorporating that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, you were compelled to wait for so long. University can so tiresome! :blush:I just finished reading your story.
I really like your plot. It is unusual and unique, there is a lot of personal touch.
However, I noticed small mistakes.
1)Names in the midsentences are not capitalized.

Like here. There should be ‘Gracie’, instead of ‘gracie’.
2) About putting your characters in the car.
You just should put them at the layers 0 or 1 and your car at layer 2, 3 and etc.
If it is still difficult, you can just use templates for this scene. There are lots of them.
HOPE THIS HELPS!

Hi, excuse me. I read the first episode of your story and I can’t read further, because as soon as I start the second one, my Episode App dies. I can read other stories freely, but as soon as I click yours, something happens. I really hope it stops happening, because I really want to read more.

The last one is the scene where my app ceases to work. I hope whatever it is, it stops.
Sorry. :confused:

Thank you for reading my story and I appreciate your feedback… I will keep that in mind and update that… :blush:

1 Like

Hey, would you like to do an R4R? :blush:

Title: Wounded Souls
Author: SarahLuv
Genre: Thriller, Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Instagram: epi.sarahluv
Description: Shanelle has dealt with her deranged father all her life. With the help of Rowan, a guy she meets by chance. Will she be able to survive the wrath of her father’s demented games?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6310776851726336

wounded%20souls%20new%20r4r

I am starting!:sparkles:

I’ll get started on yours and send a screenshot once I’m done! :smile:

Wow! Your story blew me away! :heart_eyes: It’s so beautifully written, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Very sad, and at times I could relate to Valeria. I loved your descriptive writing! Definitely one of my favorites now and will continue to read episodes that you publish in the future! :heart:

1 Like

Your story is truly amazing! It takes my breath away with every scene, because it is sad, funny, scary and romantic, all these things at the same time.
I am really fond of Skylar and Shanelle and every time something happens to them, it shatters my heart into million pieces. I admire Rowan for his optimism and it makes me feel at ease that he is always by Shanelle’s side.
You story invakes so many emotions. Sometimes I am so angry at the girls’ father that I want to get inside my phone and strangle him.:joy:
Your story is one of the best ones I have recently read.
But this cliffhanger! I hope Skylar is alive and Shanelle is not imprisoned. Can’t wait to read more.
Thank you for appreciating my story!

P. S. I, probably, made screenshots of every single scene! :blush:

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much!! That all really means a lot to me! :heart_eyes::blush:

1 Like

Hey, I just read your story and so far I’m loving it! I have to wait for my tickets to be refilled again :<

1 Like

Hi, I’m up for a read for read! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

I started reading!

1 Like

I’ll follow the thread to read other’s stories)
Until I am confident enough to post my own xD

I’m only capable of writing reviews so darn…can’t get a hold of myself

1 Like

Hey guys! Go check out my first story
and ama go read yours too

Author: Starzzyrossie
Genre: Romance/Drama
Title: Just when i found love
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5935056191815680
Episode style: ink
Description: both attracted at first sight,fell in love… But what happens when things get complicated as the hidden truth uncovers

And again, one more thing
Please don’t judge my story just yet, well like i said, I’m new here and this happen to be my first story. Took me like eternity to get my first 3 chapters written :disappointed_relieved:
Well I hope you love it! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like