Just published a new story! R4R, feedback and etc

I hope you will enjoy reading the stories and I wish you inspiration to write your own! :heart:

Oh wow! You’re writing is absolutely beautiful, I’m so in awe of it! I never would have known English wasn’t your first language. I can just feel the pain of your characters. & I just love Valeria & Dmitry together. I really enjoyed reading your story, I will definitely keep it on my shelf & watch for your updates! :two_hearts:

More ss

I have finished reading your story and it took me a while, because I was crying after every single sentence and these amazing art scenes didn’t really help!!! And here you said my writing was beautiful! The language of your story is unique and refined, it expresses everything you wanted to communicate. There is so much pain and passion in it, like every word was specifically chosen!!!
Episode 11 is so touching, I hope there still will be a lot of Denver in your story. When he died my heart shattered into million pieces.
But the thing I like the most about your story is that it is not depressing. Even though it is so melancholic, it is a bright kind of sadness, as if light is penetrating from every single word!!!
I will definitely read more. I am a very sentimental person and it is so difficult for me! I am still crying, I think I fell in love with this beautiful couple. Denver and Cassidy are unbelievably incredible!
You story is my favorite! I hope you have a lot of inspiration, because I don’t think I can wait to find out what’s coming next!
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE DENVER AND CASSIDY’S CHILD!

Omg I have no words to say. Thank you so so much :sparkling_heart: You words have warmed my heart so much I’m tearing up, thank you :two_hearts:
Yes of course there will be more Denver in it, & hehe if there even is a baby :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hey, I’d love to do a read for read (:

Title: All Along
Author: Shayla
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink

Description: Winnie’s caught up in a picture perfect relationship with the “perfect” guy, until he shows his true colors. Did this platonic love blindside her from who she really belongs with?

@ValeriaColeoptera Hi! I would love it if you could check out my story! :slight_smile:

Title: Twisted
Author: Empress
Genre: Mystery/Crime/Romance (a little)
Chapters: 7 (ongoing)
Style: INK
Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6469597339189248
Cover:
Twisted_Ee_posterThumb_rX3TY7mFPJ

Hi, I am sorry that you were compelled to wait for so long!
I read your story and I can say that I like your plot. It intrigues me.
I won’t judge your story. I just advise you to read through it very attentively, because there are spelling mistakes.
Hope you continue and improve your writing and directing skills! Wish you all the best!

I will start reading your story as soon as I pass my examination which is in 2-3 days! I am sorry!

I will start reading in 2-3 days. Sorry for waiting.

Hi, I would like to do a read for read with you, mine story is called Let’s get insane
Author: Šebule
It’s in the action section.
I would like to know if mine story make any sense to you, I’m not a native speaker. I’m going to read some of yours chapters this evening.

Thanks valeria
I’ll some edits definitely on my next update

No problem

Sure! Just PM a screenshot, I’ll read yours :blush:

I’d love to do a R4R! Let me know if you want feedback on your story! :slight_smile:

Title: Criminally Lovestruck
Author: Claire P.
Episodes: 3 (Ongoing)
Genre: Mystery
Style: Limelight
Description: When a case turns personal, a rookie police detective gets more than what she signed up for— a city with a bloody and escalating gang war, inner rivalries, and romantic intrigue.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5791197795057664

archived #77