Just published my first story for the LDR contest (R4R open)

This is my first episode published story and it would mean a lot if you can read it and give me feedback.

I’m open for a read for read. DM me on my Instagram @deby.writes or PM me on the forum. Please LL stories only. Thank you!
My story link⬇️

3 Likes

I’d love to do read 4 read with you :purple_heart:

Here’s the link of my story

Tell me your opinion when you finish reading. Hope you like it :heart:

1 Like

And this is my link:

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dying for You

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Dying_for_You_oH_posterThumb_6yajMpH33Z
Annie led a busy life as a loved pop star. Little did she realise that she was about to be dragged into a nightmare, the likes of which could not have entered her wildest dreams!
Hope you like it! And if you think it’s worth it…pass it through!
Tell me your opinions.

1 Like

I’ll read it and send you the screenshots when I’m done.

1 Like

I’ll check it out and send you the screenshot of your story. Please do the same.

Will do! :blush:

1 Like

Me too :heart:

1 Like

I finished episode one it is so so amazing :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks. I just started reading your story too. I’ll send you the screenshot of the first chapter soon.

1 Like

My story has released Season 2!!!
I know I got off schedule with updates but I am finally getting back to normal👍🏻

Title: Swapped!

Author: Vic_Creations

Genre: Comedy

Style: Limelight

Current season: Season 2

Description: Evie and Ash were enemies. But hey, don’t they say people bond over a common problem? Well that’s true in the case of Evie and Ash. A ghost from their past informs them they must undo the wrongs of their past lives, to please the God of punishment! Who knew they were the reincarnation of hitmen? But… their genders are swapped by the god of punishment to make things harder for them… So, they must adapt to the other gender life and undo the wrongs of 2 criminals, Man I thought exam week was hard! Can they do it??

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5696630616686592

1 Like

I’ve also read the first chapter of your story. I’m about to start the second one.

I love the friendship between Perla and Jasmine.

1 Like

I’ll check it out. Is the season one on episode?

R4R ?!

1 Like

I actually don’t read ink but I can read the first chapter and if I like it, I’ll read the remaining two. How about that?

Sure, Let me know about your decision. I will do the same.

1 Like

Okay!

1 Like

Hey would you like to do R4R?
It’s not an LDR story though.

I have 10 episodes out right now but if you do want to do R4R you can just read the same amount of episodes that your story has.
My story link

1 Like

Thank u :heart:

Hello! I would love to support you hun and I am up for read for read as well!

Author: Madhu
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568
Instagram: @sm._.writes

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll read your story and send the ss to your IG account if that’s okay with you?

1 Like