Just published my new story. Doing R4R if anyone is interested

Hey guys I just published my brand new story “My Hidden Beauty” if anyone is interested. It is a makeover story in the classic style. So if anyone has classic stories and wants to do a R4R please message me either here on forums or on my instagram: epi.sode_tng. I also have other stories published if you would like to read a different genre (I currently have drama stories and a mystery story published.) you can find them in my bio on the episode app.

Just some info of "My Hidden Beauty"
Genre : Romance (with drama of course)
Style : Classic
Chapters published : As of now 3 chapters published.
Description : It’s the last day of junior year and your best friend has decided to give you a makeover. Is it for better or for worse? You’ll never know when you have two guys running after you.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4919905619738624

6 Likes

Hello there! I would be glad to do a R4R with you!
So what do you think ? Are you interested ? :blush:

Find the details down below :
Find the informations about it below :
Story : Not so different
Author : Chocola
Description : You don’t look alike and you are not from the same world, but does it mean that it is impossible to fall in love ? You are not so different after all. (Customize your characters)
Genres : Fantasy, romance :heart:
Current chapters : 5 - More episodes coming soon!

Follow me on IG : @Chocola.writes
Here is the link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5825304560599040

Sure we can do a R4R. Do you want to send the ss through instagram or here on the forums?

Either or!

I just followed you on instagram so we can do it there.

Alright.

Hi I’ll love to do r4r with you

Author Daisy Rodriguez Episode

Instagram daisyrodriguezepisode

Cover:

She Lost Her Faith

Genre: Mystery/Drama a little bit of Fantasy/Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Story Description: Dulce lost everything she had in life she lost her mother and Dulce doesn’t believe in love anymore Dulce doesn’t believe in faith anymore :pensive: but little does she never thought she will see something that was happening :blush: 2 Love interests all these characters will be customized also yes all the twins and four triplets never met each other and Laila is trying to find all her grandchildren but she only has found one of her grandchildren yes all her grandchildren have match birthmark, bracelets grandchildren of Laila are Abraham funny, sweet and Armando he doesn’t trust people always rude he really lost this only thing he loves so much about someone and Alyssa sweet, nice, friendly and Azalea shy, nice, friendly, are the four triplets and they have half-siblings twins they’re Emeline nice, always talk back she hates her annoying twin’s brother and Emmanuel is a bit always joking around but last least Lenny is always a flirt but he has a heart

2 love interest but you can’t change their eyes color

9 chapter is out still going

I’ll do read 4 read :grinning::smile:

CC: yes but the only thing is you can’t change is all of the eyes colors

Style: Limelight

Sound & music: Yes both

Choice: no their no choice but just was clothes only and hairstyle

Sure we can do a R4R. Just DM me on instagram and I’ll make sure to read your story.

1 Like

What is your Instagram name

My instagram: epi.sode_tng

Hey guy’s I just publish my brand new story “Only You” .I often read and give feedbacks on stories so I wont mind doing a R4R
Details for my story below
Author: Sunnii
Genre: Drama/Action (A little Romance)
Story Style: Limelight
# of Chapters out: 3 Chapters
Description: Cold hearted killers who happens to be triplets. Find out what happens when someone dares to take on the queen herself Ruby King will that heart of hers melt or will it harden.
Instagram: _.s.u.n.n.i.i

Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4890763457134592

We can do a R4R if you don’t mind. Just DM so I know it’s you.

would it be okay if i were to post ur insta @ and promote ur story on my insta?

Of course that’s okay. What’s your IG?

you may drop your story details here so the others :blob_hearts:

Title: Saivoaimo
Hi, I’d be interested in a r4r :grinning:

Author: P D Anderson
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Episodes: 8 (more to come)
Full CC
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

Hi I like to do r4r

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Drama / Fantasy
Grammar : good thanks to @MissHaze who have proof-read the story
chapters : 3 for now
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

cover:

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the thread! I’d love to do a R4R!

I am promoting my new story, Ghost of a Chance.

Genre: Mystery with a side of Romance
Episodes: 3/15 published
Instagram: @rachelonepisode

Description:
A fatal car accident saddles you with a ghostly presence and the obligation to solve a murder. Do you and your friends have any chance of catching a killer?
CC+ART+2 LIs+LGBT+MINIGAMES

hi! this is my story :slight_smile: I’d love to do a r4r!

title: Little Lies
author: ellie brooke
genre: drama/romance
description: So, you’ve fallen for your best friend’s brother. But what happens when she forbids you from dating him? Can you hide this little lie?
chapters: 14 so far, more coming!
Main character CC, LL
1 love interest
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6148371681837056
insta: els.episode

We can do a R4R. What’s your IG?