Just published my second story feel free to read and/ promote your own story ✨

Thank you for the thread!! Just putting my story if you ever feel like reading a fantasy story :))

Extras:
Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Episodes: 5 at the moment but more are coming!

Instagram: u.episode.u

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5154861448888320

Thanks for the thread!:heart:

Title: Dangerous Love:Devils Desire

Author:Criss

Instagram:@criss_epii

Episodes:8 (more coming)

Style: Limelight

Genre:Romance

Description:A girl with a normal life and a boy with a dangerous one.
Both with a inner desire,each others hearts!
Will they be ready to sacrifice or go on different paths with dead memories?

Link:

Cover:

Title: Queen Of Spades
Author: Tales by LJ
Fantasy/Romance
Limelight

Princess Ariella has been locked in her castle for 21 years by her overly protective mother because she hides a huge secret. What will happen when the other Kingdoms find out?

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4721651514540032

Hi, thanks so much for this thread! I’m Rose M.! I recently just revamped a story I wrote back in 2017 and published the revamp version yesterday!

I am open to R4R

Check out my Insta: @venuz.rose for updates (:

Title: Running from the Past
Author: Rose M.
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Summary: Living in the human world as a rogue hasn’t been easy for Mavis. But, what happens when an unwanted mate comes into the picture and a haunting past returns? Chaos.
Style: INK and LL
Link to Carrd: https://storiesrosem.carrd.co/

Hi guys! I just uploaded my first story. Please do check it out, it’s really interesting.

STORY NAME: Fallen Too Far
AUTHOR: Vaani
GENRE: Romance
EPISODES: 3 (on going)
STYLE: Limelight
DESCRIPTION:
You’re a small town girl who got admission in the most prestigious school in Los Angeles. Will sparks fly when you meet a guy who has his own secrets? Find out for yourself! Go read my story right NOW!!

Congrats on publishing your second story! Best of luck with it. Feel free to check out mine. :relaxed:

Title : Sora LL
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover :

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

Boom.

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Style: LL

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Please read my first story and let me know what you think about it too

Author : hipsy_writes
Title : Falling For Him
Genre : Romance
Description : Max doesn’t believe in the Myth of deadly creatures until she crosses path with Kito. What mystery awaits her when she gets involved with him? NO CC/ 1LI / Art Scenes
Style : Limelight
No of Episode : 3 episodes have been published and more episodes are coming
Link to the story : Episode Writer Portal
Insta Acc : @hipsywrites

Thanks for the thread!

Title: Can’t Let Go
Author: Bellae
Genre: Drama/Romance
Summary: You’re stuck in an unhealthy relationship, and it’s hard for you to let go. Will you gain the courage to stand your ground? Or continue to let their words control you?
Current Episodes: 6

Link: Episode Writer Portal

What to expect:

• Hispanic M/F LI
  • Slow burn romance
  • Full CC for MC and LI
  • Advanced directing
  • Point system
  • Art scenes

Covers:

Covers done by @everlycreates

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

You exist to eliminate Athan Raynor, a pure evil and powerful being! The thing is though, he plans to eliminate you too…

(Full cc, choices, adv directing, artwork )

Eat Stake link

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ! ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴄɪ-ꜰɪ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ꜱᴏ ʙᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here it is:
Title : Level 47
Genre : Sci-Fi
CC : Yes :wink:
Description : In a world named Zargald there are mysteriously 5 born super human with special abilities. When trying to make their own super human serum things go WRONG
Episodes 1-3 out now!!
Link : Episode Writer Portal

My new story is out rn it’s called the last generation and it’s a zombie but it’s not like other zombie stories :wink: here’s the cover and here’s what’s it’s about I would love it if u can follow my Instagram I will be posting sneak peeks and updates and Q&A

The_last_generation_posterThumb_KK7e70RxJT (1)
Here’s what it’s about!

**You are the perfect student, the perfect child, and have a perfect life, but what happens after an outbreak happens and now you must survive with love & betrayal following along!

I would love it if u could follow my Instagram which is **Ethanepisodee ** I’ll be posting sneak peeks Q&A and reading fan mails! I’m so excited promote your stories to and we can all read them !

STORY LINK

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Full CC
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Saivoaimo

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Title: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)
Author: P D Anderson
Customization of the MC and her LI
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Description: Robbed of her memories Vilja tries to recreate every step to find the missing pieces. As circumstances become almost unbearable she finds herself forced to return to Saivoaimo…

Instagram: @starliteoversuomi
grafik

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

You could read one of my stories :smile_cat::yellow_heart:

Title - Heroic: Cursed blessing
Genre-Fantasy
Description-You are cursed yet a blessing for your people, you are their only hope, And in this fight for your home, you are not alone, Love, Betrayal, Adventure awaits!!!
For heavy is the head that wears the crown!

1. title: Labyrinth
    Genre: horror
    Description: Experience: secrets,mystery,drama,romance,heartbreak and death in this thrilling story where a few couple teens have to face a dreaded nightmare.Is death of all the only way out?

Hello! Please check out my first new story out now with 3 chapters:

Author: Llamadrama
Title: Mystery of Cherry Street
Genre: Mystery
Description: Supermodels: Katie and her two best friends move into a house together, but strange things start happening. Will she uncover the mysteries of Cherry Street? And maybe find love? LL

• No CC
  • No gem choices besides support the author at the end
  • Mystery/horror/drama/romance all in one!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mystery of Cherry Street

Mystery_of_Cherry_Street_posterThumb_J4tm24KYRl