1 Like

Here’s mine if you’re interested. Will do r4r :slight_smile: just let me know

Title: Deadly Secrets
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Chapters: 4(more to come)
Author: TamiRose
Style: LIMELIGHT
Description:
A strange man enters MC’s life and drops a bombshell on her. Will she ever come to accept the, Deadly Secret, she’s been told?

1 Like

Hello, I would be up for a R4R

Here`s mine

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

Thank you!

I’ll check it out! Keep in mind that if you read my story first, I may not be able to read your story for a while as I have exams coming up and will need to study

Sure R4R

Name : Our Song
Sky is exhausted of fame
Edward is orphan and he doesn’t know nothing from his past only a song stored in a cassette tape . He wants to find the truth of the song

I hope you’ll enjoy :slight_smile:

Ig : furns.episode

1 Like

Ok, keep in mind that I have exams coming up so i may not be able to read your story so don’t read mine until I’m sure i can read yours

1 Like

Yes you have already asked for a r4r :joy: like I said don’t read mine until im sure i can read yours :smile;

1 Like

I don’t know really well what and where I’m talking in this forum :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Thats fair enough :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

okay, I’ll try to get to it soon. if you wanna do a r4r my story info is above

2 Likes

Are you telling @Furns.episode that you’ll read her story or are you telling me?

Ok just.let me know when your ready :slight_smile:

her. she asked me to read it. I’ll read your story too when I have time

Sure :heart::hugs:

Both :joy::joy: