Just Published NEW Story TYRE PRESSURE!

Just Published my new story Tyre Pressure. I’d love it if you checked it out. I put alot of time and effort into this.

Description:
Tessa, a skilled mechanic, gets the client of a lifetime when billionaire Reid Hodge brings his car to her garage. How will things play out?

Covers:

Link:

Ty! @ND.epy

6 Likes

You can recommend it on my post and I will read after my exams are over!

I must say I have for 5-7 minutes of your story, can I post it in my Instagram, as a Hidden Gem

1 Like

Sure! Tag me my insta is @nd.epy

1 Like

Cool, thanks your story really is good keep it up. :heart_eyes::slight_smile::purple_heart:

1 Like

Tysm!

2 Likes

Hi, great cover! Did you do it? :open_mouth:
Also, I would love to R4R with you :smile:
Here’s my story
Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 10
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

No I didn’t make the covers, some people who follow me on my insta (@ND.epy) did.
Also ordinarily i would do a R4R but i really dislike LL sorry. (I feel awful ):sleepy:

1 Like

No problem, we all have different tastes, also thank you, I’ll check his/her art :eyes: :smile:

1 Like

I absolutely loved it. One thing I have a question about, where do his tattoos go when he is in his boxers?

1 Like

Oops my bad :joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Hello, :slight_smile: Amazing cover!
We could do a read for read if you want ?

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : NEVERLAND
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 4 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : Jiselle loves her grandmother’s intriguing fantasy story about a world called ‘Neverland’ that she wishes to discover. Will her wish comes true? Find out!

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4898085022859264

1. Exotic Lust
  2. Mariah J
  3. Romance
  4. Episode Ink
    5.Isabella escapes from her traumatizing past and crosses worlds with a ruthless,cold gang leader Elijah Russo Leader of Sliver Lions.
    7.Instagram,Snapchat,Twitter,Facebook

P.s I love your story!!!

1 Like

Hello! I have seen your story, it looks AMAZING! well done for all your hard effort to make it! @NDWrites
Would you be up for a R4R? I can provide SS
I will NOT ghost you, I can name a list of authors I have done R4R with who will let you know I provide SS and them back?

I would be happy to read the full story for the same amount of chapters of my story? What do you say?
Heres mine below **Title**: Mum Knows Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, sure! id love to

1 Like

Ok I’ll add to favs now