Just Published! Read for read?

As the title implies, I just published a brand new story! It’s my first, so I don’t expect it to be perfect :sweat_smile:

Anyway, I’d like to do a read-for-read, or maybe a review-for-review? This is my story, and just post your story in the comment section:

Title: Draken Stone
Author: Jane Belrose
Genre: Adventure // Fantasy & Drama
Description: Etain tumbles into the world of her dreams, only to find that it is crumbling to ruins. The Draken Stone is the only thing that can save it.
Notes: Limelight, Choices Matter, No CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6735505489461248

You can use this general format for your stories as well, with or without the picture :slight_smile: Also put under notes if you’d like a read-for-read or review-for-review. The only thing I request is that if it’s a review, you post the review first (sorry, I’m just a little paranoid like that :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

sounds interesting

my story

1 Like

I’ll be sure to check it out! It’ll just be in a few hours though :blush:

1 Like

Ooh! I’ll be sure to check it out! Seems very intriguing.

My Story:

Female Assassin by Sundas Nasir
Your an assassin. Your new mission is to kill a billionaire who turns out to be someone you least expected. Can you cope with the mission while having to secretly kill your ex?

1 Like

I’m reading your story right know (in the middle of episode 1) ! It’s interesting
Can you read mine ? It’s my first story :blush:
Title : Arty’s life
By : flare
I hope you will like :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Hey hun, I recently just published my own first story! Im down for a R4R❤️

My story:
Title : Silent Whispers
Author: Pending…
Genre : Romance/Mystery
Style: Limelight
CC: Yesssss
Description : When Summer break takes an unexpected turn, will you be able to handle the darkness that awaits you? A whirlwind of love, friends, laughter and fear. (LL) (CC)
Chapters : 5 (ongoing)
Cover:

If you do check it, it’s much appreciated! I’ve been working really hard on it, coffee is the only thing that kept me going. :rofl: I hope you enjoy it. Much love. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartbeat:

2 Likes

Here’s mine

Title: Flawed Logic
Author: Fiona
Style: Ink
Genre: Adventure
Chapters: 26
Customisation: No
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4753179912765440
(Story is published)

Description: Living your whole life at a training camp has never been easy, but it wasn’t dangerous that is until, a life threatening incident with a mysterious boy changes everything…

I can do a R4R!

1 Like

Hi!
Thank you for starting this thread. I’m up for a r4r.
Here is my story info, let me know if you are interesting in the r4r . :slight_smile:

Title: Dark Essence
Episode:8
Genre: fantasy/romance
Description: Kadi & Dani have always kept their true selves hidden.But what happens when they discover the truth about their Dark Essence.Will the secrets hidden beneath the lies destroy them? (Point system that will lead to two endings and Limited CC)
Instagram: @tldax913.episode
Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

1 Like

Hey here is my first story. Its not 100% but please give it a shot. I am willing to do RNR if you like.

Name : The Eye of The Eye
Author : Alexis
Style : ink
Genre : Fantasy/Romance
Releases : 4 episodes with many more in store
Description : What happens when your whole life is a lie. How will you adjust to this new life?. Love, lies,deaths and MAGIC?

2 Likes

Finished reading episode 1 <3

Congrats on publishing your first story! I finished episode 1!

1 Like

Thank you :heart::cherry_blossom:

Finished reading episode 1! <3

Just finished ep 1 of yours, I love your writing style! Will continue reading❤️

1 Like

Right Beside you :smile:
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Her aunt, who wants the best for her, decides to send her into an Eating Recovery Center. [SEMI CC/LL/POINTS]
Episodes : 1
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available, but limited
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

1 Like

Hey! I’ll do a R4R with you and send you proof tomorrow!

• Cover of my story.

• Story Name: Never Look Away

• Writer by: Melody Lina

• Genre: Drama

• Style: Limelight

• Short Description About Story: New York City a place where everyone is hiding away behind all of their family money. So why does this New York City Socialite want to hide away from the world?

• Ongoing Chapter 1-4 more coming!

• Customization :Yes

• Diversity:Yes

Story link:

Instagram Link-

I read the first episode!
And it’s soooo gooood ! I really liked the story so unique !

Can you read my story as well it’s.
Title :Arty’s life
By : flare
Cover

1 Like

Greetings. I’m totally up for a review for review. I’ll PM you my review once I finish reading through it. Here’s my story info.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters yet to be written).
Number of Episodes: Four currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

Hi Jane!! Thanks for this thread!
I would love to do a read for read:smiley::smiley::blush:

TITLE: HEARTSTRINGS ATTACHED
GENRE: FANTASY/ DRAMA/ ROMANCE
STYLE: Limelight
SUMMARY: Rewind, Relive, and Revive. A story about the encounters of love, friendship, betrayal, and… TIME MANIPULATION! Unravel the string of truths embedded in time w/ the top-dog team.
CHAPTERS: 3 Chapters (ongoing)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4666281065250816
Instagram: @piki.episode

Finished reading episode 1! :two_hearts: